Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
    Thanks for the pics, Redman.
    Looks like a great show. To my eye it looks better having the bikes on the streets instead of a parking lot or arena.
    About pictures: When know going to be there from early morning and into the afternoon walking around by yourself, and see bike want picture of, can come back when sun at better angle for picture of that bike, and wait for people to move out of way or people to make better background scene.

Show: Yah, was nice day to be outside.
    Booths and club exhibits were set up on the lawn around the old court house.
    The street curb on portions of two sides of the square were bikes that showed up early. And VJMC policed the area of curb by thier tent. Another area of curb seemed to be BMWs, an other area of curb was british bikes. Curb filled up before 12. Those two street still open to traffic passing trough town.
    And, the other two streets closed to traffic and used for general bike parking - the entire street.

Look on map, Stockbridge is about half way between Detroit and Lansing. Maybe you can make it next year.

I may do it again.

Last edited by Redman; 09-18-2012, 08:07 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

wish i could have made this, maybe next year....
      1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Originally posted by greg78gs750 View Post
        wish i could have made this, maybe next year....
        Hi Greg,
        I thought of contacting you for this, but I was riding over Friday night.
        You and John Mr Redstedman could have compared ESes.
        Maybe I should contact you more often, eh.

Dave

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

i saw it in time, just couldn't make it, work, kids etc. if i'd had a spare couple grand laying around i would've snapped that es up, just to have 2 of em. wife woulda loved that....
          1983 GS 1100 ESD

Comment

Couldn't make it, but the pics are fantastic. Was talking with my sis about this earlier in the week, hope to have her matchless up and running and my 750es for next year.
            1984 GS550ES
            Rebuild in progress....

1983 GS750ES
            4700 miles

1978 GS1000E...Resto-mod to come

Comment

Originally posted by Mista M View Post
              Couldn't make it, but the pics are fantastic. Was talking with my sis about this earlier in the week, hope to have her matchless up and running and my 750es for next year.
              Were a couple Matchless there along with the AJS area.

Is a good show.

Comment

Working...
              X