Planning a Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning a Ride

Getting geared up to take the GS on a Fall ride next month and planning on seeing New Orleans, Natchez and Vicksburg. Have a pretty good idea on how I will get to the area but I'm not familiar with any great roads between the three cities. Anyone have any experience in the area and recommendations would be appreciated.

Originally posted by bbjumper View Post
    Anyone have any experience in the area and recommendations would be appreciated.
    Skip New orleans.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

There's a few trip planners on the web. Maybe you'll find something here.
      When I made my X-country trip all I used was a fold-up map of the United States, but that was 33 years ago, and I stuck to major Interstates and highways.

motorcycleroads.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleroads.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

sigpic
      Steve
      "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Originally posted by sedelen View Post
        There's a few trip planners on the web. Maybe you'll find something here.
        When I made my X-country trip all I used was a fold-up map of the United States, but that was 33 years ago, and I stuck to major Interstates and highways.

motorcycleroads.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleroads.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/
        That's what I was after,

My first time was summer of 84 on my then new FJ1100 and I did pretty much the same thing. This time I'm going to slow down and enjoy the view..

Thanks
        Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2012, 11:03 AM. Reason: Left out

Comment

Working...
        X