Gofast Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning/Rebuilding Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
    I never stated that " MR X" was Paul...so again your now the one making unfair assaults. If your that friggin stupid to realise that my term " MR X" was a GENERIC term for " for WHOEVER the other guy was " then you really dont warrant further responses.. Hold on a second. I will try to draw up a picture menu like at Mc Donalds so you can follow along.
    Mr. X is also a term used when describing another person to avoid liability. You had been talking exclusively about the work in question. What conclusion would you draw ?
    To say that your comments were not disparaging to Mr. Jones business is just not true.
    Dale is correct that this is the Buyer Review section. An apparently satisfied customer proudly posted pics of his newly cleaned carbs. And someone has posted views based on those pics which imply otherwise.
    I think an appropriate action would be to delete those posts. After which I would follow suit.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey Adrian...wanna make a wager onn how hard the chokes will workm once that paint gets dragged into the plate? I am sitting here laughing my azz off at how much this is gonna clog chit up!! Hes not gonna be such a happy camper when he reads all this ands sees it happening right in front of his eyes as he actuates the choke and throttle. So whats the lesson learned her folks..either think it well thru BEFORE doing something or rely on the old addgae of "less is more".
      You seriously don't consider this an attack on the service performed?...Are we all reading the same thread?

And just to clean up the Berryman's assumptions, the OP is in Canada where you can't source original Berryman's due to evironmental laws. You can only get Kleen-FLO which was $70 after taxes JUST FOR THE DIP. No basket, or parts.

Comment

Reread your exact words BCCAP...see that word you used "conclusions"? I never concluded anything..I posted on my ipoinion of what is saw. As hard as that may be for youn or anyone else to accept that just to bad. You just cant stand it when you shove your sanctimonious handful of crap into someones face and they shove it back into yiour face and grind your nose in can you!!!

Tell you what Bull Winkle, PM Mike and ask him what you really dont know! Oh ....and until a few hrs ago I had never heard of his screen name or his real Name for that matter. But i do now..HINT HINT you unknowning troll!! You want the truth??? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Surely if it is a "buyer review" subject then everyone has a right to post their thoughts,questions,concerns about the workmanship that was utilised during the refurb.
          Not to question the persons ability or integrity but if he wants more business then surely people want to know his methods and other options he has to offer.
          If this is not acceptable then it is not really a review, is it.
          1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I would like to say thank you to my supporters. I stand by my work & satisfied clients, several of them GSR members. I've messaged the Administrator Frank & await his decision.
            Until then, this thread is dead.
            80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Reread your exact words BCCAP...see that word you used "conclusions"? I never concluded anything..I posted on my ipoinion of what is saw. As hard as that may be for youn or anyone else to accept that just to bad. You just cant stand it when you shove your sanctimonious handful of crap into someones face and they shove it back into yiour face and grind your nose in can you!!!

Tell you what Bull Winkle, PM Mike and ask him what you really dont know! Oh ....and until a few hrs ago I had never heard of his screen name or his real Name for that matter. But i do now..HINT HINT you unknowning troll!! You want the truth??? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!
              is this guy for real...

Comment

Schwartz..NO I DONT!! Whoever is sourcing the job should have considered such factors AND fully thought that thru with any potential clients...its just common sense and good service!! I would have told a potential client this as far as my comment on the choke rod..Its a critic of the possibilities and downfalls of painting things that move and flex. I know thats hard for some to accept.

"I can paint the choke rod if you wish and it will move, BUT i would advise against it for the following reasons. First off, soon as its worked back and forth the paint is gonna get scrtached and look cruddy. secondly, IF buy chance it peels and a chunk of paint get jammed between the rack and the rod you run the risk of the choke being jammmed up. I will do as you advise me to do but please take a little time to think it thru before we proceed".

This may have been done and I AM NOT MAKING ANY ASSUMPTIONS OR ACCUSATIONS.

If i sent you that setup and you scratched up the rod and the pant fell off the springs from the flexxing...yiou mean to tell me my phone wouldnt be on fire??? yeah right!!!!
                Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-11-2012, 03:03 PM.
                1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

I'd suggest you reread the post. I asked what conclusion you would draw from the previous statement. Unless you have a very poor command of the English language that is evident.
                  Until today I had a great deal of respect for you, but your recent posts have shown such extreme bitterness and that is no longer the case.
                  I will no longer post on this matter as you have reduced it to insults. So you win. I humbly admit defeat.
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

I dont need anyones respect here..but i wont sit by and not voice whats as plain as the nose on your faces either. My view of the potential scratching of the paint and such are obvious and very real and you all know it. I posted my observations and myn thought..you guys came with your jabs so you think Im wont come back swinging and throw it back??? Sissies!!!!!

Comment

"I can paint the choke rod if you wish and it will move, BUT i would advise against it for the following reasons. First off, soon as its worked back and forth the paint is gonna get scrtached and look cruddy. secondly, IF buy chance it peels and a chunk of paint get jammed between the rack and the rod you run the risk of the choke being jammmed up. I will do as you advise me to do but please take a little time to think it thru before we proceed"......
                      And that above is all you had to post. But instead you've turned it into a 3-page ragefest.
                      You now sound like lunatic.

Comment

No...I sound like a man that when fronted WILL STAND MY GROUND AND SHOVE THE BS BACK INTO YOUR FACE...Cant stand it can they!!!

wanna play kid games with mem then take it back to the monkey bars!!!!!!

Oh by the way, whats your answer to my question that if you scratched the paint on the rods or they got stuck?? would or wouldnt my phone be melting with your number in the caller id? No debate here...just a simple yes or no, clear and concise, answer will suffice.

Comment

Today, 12:29 PM
                          bluewool
                          Past Site Supporter

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by nastyjones
                          Wow.....is this what the GSR has become? Personal attacks on my integrity? I'm contacting the Admin. Frank.
                          Just to clear things up. Screws were painted separately, all linkage will function like it should, paint is specifically chosen for its gas resistant properties, customer chose the colors, vent connector hoses were not painted over.
                          What a sad day for the GSR with members like Hahn.

Chuck should keep that BS in the off topic.

Here is where the ASSAULT ( as you guys call my OPINION ) started towards ME and then then others piled on..then I am called out for defending myself!! What a bunch of talking out the corner of thier mouths types we have here. Like me or not but I will look you straight in your face if I gotta say something folks!!!!! And at the end we will either fight or we will agree to disagree...plain and simple. But be 1000% assured I dont flintch or back down!!!!!

And if I feel I am right i DO NOT back down or apologise for it!!!!!! And I am not running like scolded dogs for Frank to save me from that BIG BAD HAHN GUY thats making me feel bad. For the love of god..just reach down and grab a hand full of stones..please please please I beg!!!!!!
                          Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

No debate here...just a simple yes or no, clear and concise, answer will suffice.
                            You didn't ask this question until after a 3.5 page RANT!
                            I'm surprised your keyboard still works.

We'll never know if his choke rod clogged up because you've scared everybody off.

I'm trying to say that you could have posted these concerns with some tact, but absolutely none was shown.
                            What's really goin' on Chuck? What really ****ed you off today?

Seems like the OP just pulled your trigger, but the gun was caulked and ready to fire.

Comment

@Shwartz, I only have one page, so far.....

perhaps you need to adjust your settings to show 40 posts per page, makes it much more enjoyable when going through long threads.......

Carbs look good, just some things that were done, I would not have done but that is just me and my opinion. The biggest thing about carbs is the internals and how they function, hopefully these will do as they are supposed to, as for how they look, after a few hundred/thousand miles, well we all know how they will look......that is inevitable....

EDIT - I am now on page 2.......yay

Last edited by Guest; 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

First off i am blunt and straight to the point...like it or not that just me.

Life too short for that song and dance BS.

As for what sat me off... the same thing the same people do not only to me but everyone elses posts...The READ INTO what somene else adds thats NOT there nor intended..then they rework it to their liking so they can come on and start the BS rolling!! They deserve and will get my full and unabashed wrath when they do it me.

EDIT.. They want thier views and postings respected .... but then come and slam away at me...gotta pick which side of the line you stand on and thenn stand your ground. But what happens is they jump from one side to the other depnding on what suits them at the time.. I ant like that!!!!
                                Last edited by chuck hahn; 12-12-2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X