Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJ View Post
    Hey now!! For your information, that's in Alabama!

(I'm from GA...) LOL
    Correction noted.

Part of Ft. Benning is in Alabama, mostly in GA, and its the part where they send you to do a patrol through very tough undergrowth. They say you have your jungle school badge when you get through that stuff.'

Even as an outsider/northerner I caught the notion of a small rivalry between AL and GA.

The cat that posted he was on the phone with one of our Canadian members just kills me. Four, (4)? hours? Wow. And would have done two more but for a low battery?

I don't know that I have ever been able to stay on the phone that long even when I was... how to say, in the negotiation process for some companionship? I know I don't talk to my wife on the phone that long.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-30-2015, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Conversing with Wolfie is always interesting

Comment

Who was the poor SOB who purportedly spent 4 hours on the phone with one of the two Hardly twins who have been leaving now for oh, what-two weeks?

Sounds like a bad long math problem, but I'm certain there's a simple solution.
        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
        1982 CB900f

Comment

There are few simple solutions when dealing with the herd mentality.
          They can rationalise, justify and otherwise explain away everything.
          The gangs are a band of true men; a few bad apples like anything else; no involvement in drugs and murder; the last of the true free men; blah dee f--king blah.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Suzuki GS550; Kawasaki H-1E, GPz900; Honda MT250, CB400F, CB550, GL500, CBR929.

Comment

Truth. The HA use the good ol' boy image well through a veneer of wannabees and affiliates who are generally just blue collar mucks, but anyone who thinks that that MC is basically good is already so far from sanity as to be incapable of recognizing reality.
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

I read Hunter Thompson's Hells Angels long ago, so no illusions, despite their generally favorable portrayal in another of my favorite books, The Electric Koolaid Acid Test. And of course there's Altamont...

Still, the Angels occupy a special place in the American psyche. Mongols, Bandidos, etc. are just wannabes.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

They're all wannabes: Wannabe warriors for a horrid purpose. Total trash.
                ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                  Who was the poor SOB who purportedly spent 4 hours on the phone with one of the two Hardly twins who have been leaving now for oh, what-two weeks?

I didn't come to this forum to be harassed.I've owned a gs400,Two gs450's,and currently own a gs650.this forum has a vast amount of knowledge, talent, and wisdom,and MOST of the members here are very nice human beings.I would be an idiot not to come here.apparently your administrator doesn't want to cancel my account,so I'm gonna keep coming here.you don't like it,don't respond to me.I have enough people in my life and life is too short.

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post

Probably one of the NICE people on this forum I was talking about
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-02-2016, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Hell just read a thread about a dude building up a 740 cc motor outta a 550.read numerous suspension builds, cafe builds, bobber builds, stock restorations,etc.etc.etc.a true Suzuki enthusiast would be an absolute moron to not realize what this site is.Now if anyone else here has a problem with me please keep this site nice and professional for the other members here and take it to pm.thank you and have a Happy New year
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

A good Hardly ad:

~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

Working...
                        X