Eyeglass covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyeglass covers

OK..so we all KNOW that I am never gonna wear a helmet unless the law forces me too...so please leave the subject alone this time.

I am looking for suggestions specifically for something like goggles that I can wear over the regualar prescription eyeglasses.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

You'll probably get used to it Chuck. I wear prescription ray ban aviator style sun glasses and there is enough surface area where its not really a bother. They are a large frame.
    Goggles, glasses, and Texas heat might be a problem with steaming them up.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

If the goggles tend to fog or steam up, drill four small holes around the outside edge. That keeps eye loupes from fogging up so it should work the same for goggles.
      De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Look for goggles designed for downhill skiing.
        sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

Working...
        X