No announcement yet.

My last GS project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Have a few miles on it now. Still working out some of the kinks. Forgot how much fun a turbo can be on the street.

Comment

Had to make up some new spacers for the back wheel and change out the radiator cap. Took it for a half hour ride the other day with no troubles. Still have the motor turned way down and running pump gas.

Comment

Didn't like the cheap chrome plastic bolt covers and made these up.

Comment

Not a lot of room on the bike. Made up some brackets for the gauges and switches that mount to the steering head. I don't care for this Innovate gauge. It's analog rather than digital. So far it's holding up to the vibration.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mounting bracket for the two toggle switches also mounts to the steering head. One will manually turns on the cooling fans. The other with the pussy and skull turns off/on the boost controller, selects the second map and enables the air shift.

Comment

Using my tablet to log the data. Showing manual shift.

shift1.jpg

Comment

I have the stock ECM auto shifting now as well.

shift2.jpg

Comment

After riding all summer with an air shifter on the street, then adding auto, I like it. Short clip of the auto shift.

Comment

Showing how a separate low cost logger will be used to record the clutch signals.

Warning, this is about a 10 minute video.

Labview based data logger for the Gen 1 Hayabusa. Video demonstrates clutch measurement.

Comment

My boss just traded a shift light for the electronic tool to access the features of the gen 2 box, but there weren't any instructions . We have not used it yet. I am re reading this thread because the boys may look to me to give it a try ... could you give me a refresher update about the details of your machine? stock gen 2 with a turbo? I just did some case oiling mods on a gen1 - I am hoping we are on the right path - got a few more of them to work on than old GSs'.
                      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

My boss just traded a shift light for the electronic tool to access the features of the gen 2 box, but there weren't any instructions . We have not used it yet. I am re reading this thread because the boys may look to me to give it a try ... could you give me a refresher update about the details of your machine? stock gen 2 with a turbo? I just did some case oiling mods on a gen1 - I am hoping we are on the right path - got a few more of them to work on than old GSs'.
                        This is a Gen 1 with a Microtech controller. The http://ecuhacking.activeboard.com is a real good source for information.

Comment

Looking at some open source tools to create a better model for the simulator.

Comment

Working...
                          X