• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basscliff's site

How do you get to Basscliff's website

click on this link - http://members.dslextreme.com/users/bikecliff/

Comment

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by saucebox View Post
        such a shame that many other members here do not use google search instead of asking silly questions on here, then waiting for someone else to google it for them............
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

That was hilarious!
          I really got a good chuckle.

Comment

nice ....................

Comment

That was great!
              sigpic
              Steve
              "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Comment

Like you guys have something better to do. Help a guy out for goodness sake! It's not like you guys actually ride.
                No signature

Comment

It's amazing that people can find GSR, but once there they can't seem to find anything.

Sorry for all the chiding OP. You just wandered in at the wrong time. We get countless repetitive posts that can be answered by the most basic of searches.
                  Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Street Fighter View Post
                    How do you get to Basscliff's website
                    In addition to the methods mentioned, my site is linked in the information at the top of the page before you login to this forum under the section titled "Required reading for all forum users!!! It's also linked in every one of my signature files.

Since you've asked so nicely, here's the whole "mega-welcome" for you.

If you are here you probably have a 30 year old motorcycle that needs about 20 years worth of maintenance. You'll find all kinds of helpful tips, procedures, manuals, diagrams, "how-to" guides, etc, in the links below. Let's get started.

Let me dump a TON of information on you and share some GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Cleanup Series, and the Stator Papers. All of these tasks must be addressed in order to have a safe, reliable machine. This is what NOT to do: Top 10 Newbie Mistakes. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please Click Here For Your Mega-Welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

More links to helpful threads in the forum:
                    Help! Your Bike Won't Start
                    DON'T DO THESE THINGS
                    Help! Your Bike Won't Run Well
                    Oh God! Pods!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-04-2013, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Replies

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      Like you guys have something better to do. Help a guy out for goodness sake! It's not like you guys actually ride.
                      Helping out is great Trevor....but if it goes sour, refrain from starting a thread about the interaction. (Not directed at you, just saying IN GENERAL)

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
                      It's amazing that people can find GSR, but once there they can't seem to find anything.

Sorry for all the chiding OP. You just wandered in at the wrong time. We get countless repetitive posts that can be answered by the most basic of searches.
                      This is so true...you're not picking on OP...just pointing out a fact for those who frequent these boards.

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                      such a shame that many other members here do not use google search instead of asking silly questions on here, then waiting for someone else to google it for them............
                      Again, this seems to be the "thing" people do.

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
                      Hi,

In addition to the methods mentioned, my site is linked in the information at the top of the page before you login to this forum under the section titled "Required reading for all forum users!!! It's also linked in every one of my signature files.

Since you've asked so nicely, here's the whole "mega-welcome" for you.

If you are here you probably have a 30 year old motorcycle that needs about 20 years worth of maintenance. You'll find all kinds of helpful tips, procedures, manuals, diagrams, "how-to" guides, etc, in the links below. Let's get started.

Let me dump a TON of information on you and share some GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Cleanup Series, and the Stator Papers. All of these tasks must be addressed in order to have a safe, reliable machine. This is what NOT to do: Top 10 Newbie Mistakes. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please Click Here For Your Mega-Welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

More links to helpful threads in the forum:
                      Help! Your Bike Won't Start
                      DON'T DO THESE THINGS
                      Help! Your Bike Won't Run Well
                      Oh God! Pods!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

BassCliff
                      If people did an intro thread, they would get your BIG WELCOME and could refer to it on their user profile/statistics/threads started.

If they don't browse the site for the Rules of Engagement, they're not helping their cause.

Ed
                      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

And so much of this could be automated, and no one would ever have to direct new members anywhere.......

ohhhhh well

come on Frank upgrade this site to a somewhat newer version of Vb, add a few automated items, heck give me the keys to the kingdom, I will help out......

Comment

basscliff? who is that? is he even around anymore? I heard he sold his bike and is off trekking in tibet....
                          -Mark
                          Boston, MA
                          Suck Squeeze Bang Blow..
                          sigpic
                          1980 GS850G with 79 carbs.....

Comment

little problem with his site, the link to Coil Relay Mod (with a little something extra for you Dyna-S users) is INOP :-(

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Crazy_Russian View Post
                              little problem with his site, the link to Coil Relay Mod (with a little something extra for you Dyna-S users) is INOP :-(
                              That link is to a resource on another website (wiredgeorge's site). I have no control over that. He seems to have moved it. I will try to find the current location of that resource and update the link. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
                              X