Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyway of re visiting the beginning of this thread, I can only go back so far?

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
      Is there anyway of re visiting the beginning of this thread, I can only go back so far?
      Do you see a page number (maybe upper right)? Mine says page 84 (yours may be different depending on various things). Maybe might be arrows to click on..... maybe you can enter in a page number, such as number 1.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I dropped the ball a long time ago when someone PMed me about hosting him. In any casecmy apology to the forum for that. So in an attempt t redemption if someone PMs me their address ill gladly AND PROMPTLY send him on his way.
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          I dropped the ball a long time ago when someone PMed me about hosting him. In any casecmy apology to the forum for that. So in an attempt t redemption if someone PMs me their address ill gladly AND PROMPTLY send him on his way.
          He'll need a new log book....
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

Do you see a page number (maybe upper right)? Mine says page 84 (yours may be different depending on various things). Maybe might be arrows to click on..... maybe you can enter in a page number, such as number 1.
            Just goes to 34 and no option to put in number one?

Maybe because I'm using phone? Might be different on computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

That works for me, Dave. Just put a "1" in the page box, hit enter, and I was there...
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Just goes to 34 and no option to put in number one?

Maybe because I'm using phone? Might be different on computer?
                This is coming from my son, NOT ME. And I quote "you must be using a crappy android phone. Throw it away and get the ONLY phone to carry, an apple Iphone".
                Blah, blah, blah. And oh by the way, I carry an android phone also. But, when necessary, I am forced to use a PC that seems to reach all the itches I have to scratch.
                Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post

This is coming from my son, NOT ME. And I quote "you must be using a crappy android phone. Throw it away and get the ONLY phone to carry, an apple Iphone".
                  Blah, blah, blah. And oh by the way, I carry an android phone also. But, when necessary, I am forced to use a PC that seems to reach all the itches I have to scratch.
                  Yep its an android.

I was just curious , if anyone really knows how this mascot came to be.

Where'd flyboy come up with this.
                  Last edited by trent; 06-30-2023, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post

That works for me, Dave. Just put a "1" in the page box, hit enter, and I was there...
                    Works like that with every other forum I frequent.
                    so I don't know why it doesn't, the old set up did for me,

also not showing the post number within a thread,
                    when someone post "look at post #28" I'd have to count them..lol

Comment

I changed a setting in my account and now it takes me all the way back...wasn't my phone after all...lol

Comment

Yep its an android.

I was just curious , if anyone really knows how this mascot came to be.

Where'd flyboy come up with this.
                        On another side, I have an android and wife has iphone. I prefer my android because the ipone is (a pain in the butt) simply too much crap to have to deal with. I don't need a phone that washes the dog, and makes cookies. lol
                        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Working...
                        X