Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see stator enjoy himself and get the girl !
    My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

I like your model airplane collection. Got to watch out for Stator and the girls, many weeping ladies here on the west coast of the US.

V
      Gustov
      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
      81 GS 1000 G
      79 GS 850 G
      81 GS 850 L
      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
      80 GS 550 L
      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
      2002 Honda 919
      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Thanks gustovh, those are my Dad`s. He was a navigator in the RAF in WW2 and has always been fascinated by airplanes. He is 91 now and had to give a lot of stuff up when he moved to a smaller place, just kept his favourite bits and pieces. He has been following Stator`s exploits, which is why we took him over there.
        "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
        1978 GS750
        1979 GS750 chop
        1979 GS550
        2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
        2000 Enfield Bullet 500
        1992 XV750 Virago
        2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Well done, Tomo.
          Nice job that you and Stator have done representing the GSResources.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

This is becoming quite the saucy adventure, well done.
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

While he's in the UK - and the Rugby World Cup is on - just remember he's a kiwi and should support the All Blacks...

If I'd realised he'd be there at the right time, I'd have sorted a jersey for him.

Comment

Originally posted by GregT View Post
                While he's in the UK - and the Rugby World Cup is on - just remember he's a kiwi and should support the All Blacks...

If I'd realised he'd be there at the right time, I'd have sorted a jersey for him.
                I do believe he has several nationality.

South African among others.
                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Thanks chaps, he seems to have enjoyed his stay with us. Unfortunately, he has`nt had the chance to see any of the rugby, bit dangerous for him to be left on his own too long in front of the telly as Molly, our 6 month old cross Lab/German Shepherd has her bed in the living room and might not be too sociable toward him !. Don`t think she is an England supporter, just likes chewing things up. So far two mobile phones, tv controller and the stair carpet. So he has been living in his travelling box high up on top of a bedroom wardrobe, safely out of her way.
                  "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
                  1978 GS750
                  1979 GS750 chop
                  1979 GS550
                  2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
                  2000 Enfield Bullet 500
                  1992 XV750 Virago
                  2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Stator arrived in Canterbury, Kent, UK yesterday (see: Canterbury) and immediately set to with some carburetor fettling:

We are off to see Tatu this afternoon and then on Sunday we are going to France for 4 days biking.

When we get back we have an appointment with the Queen.
                    Richard
                    sigpic
                    GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
                    GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                    GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                    GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
                    Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
                    Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

I just love this thread. Thank you all for contributing... Does Stator need to be neutered? Lots of sleeping around???

Comment

There's a pleasing symmetry to that, he's been in Canterbury NZ.

Gramma, he's a virile young Bear who appeals to the ladies, don't spoil his fun....

Comment

I was thinking more along the line of... Parental Responsibility & Child Care Payments.... LOL !

Comment

Can't you guys be "reversed", ...anyway?

Comment

He just needs a good "rain coat(s)" while he's in England. Does it rain alot in Normandy?

cg
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Gramma Peppermint View Post
                                I just love this thread. Thank you all for contributing... Does Stator need to be neutered? Lots of sleeping around???
                                I don't think we need to go that route.......Maybe a course of penicillin?
                                Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                                1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Working...
                                X