No announcement yet.

Sunday Brackets at Union Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as strong as I thought..Pulled a motor swap by previous owner and I got a 9.75 bike. Looks like a decent set of pistons and cams on a stock head. Lucky I didn't overpay. As I get more into it, Ill post pics...
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Comment

Comment

Curt here. Cams in Barney. C3 and D4. Cwc or cmc upside down. Can’t find any info. Maybe you have info? Email is hermann1us@yahoo. I don’t get to the resources as often.

Comment

FB_IMG_1592919625702.jpg

you will not catch me bellucci -- lol
            SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

a 1 little busa.jpg

bring on the new school
              SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by bellucci View Post
                Got to race Sunday with my buds Trip and LandSpeed,(and Mr. GS1500). Round one red light for the other guy, round 2,same thing, round 3 spotted a busa 2.4 seconds and beat him by a wheel at the finish. Got beat in the semi by sleeping at the light... Best time 9.24 at 141... and got a $60.00 payout... All sorts of fun.
                Curt

I remember racing at Union Grove! It must have changed a lot in 40 years... lol...
                Thanks for posting this. It brought back a few thrills... Old Bob (I think was his name) used to call out my name every time I was lined up at the track. (Was it Broadway Bob?)
                Still remember my friends telling me that people would flock to the fence, to see... (Really LOL...) Those were the days!
                Good to hear you are still enjoying them!!! Do you know Eddie Heil?

Comment

Working...
                X