No announcement yet.

Sunday Brackets at Union Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there boys and girls... I have trouble getting on this website due to firewall at work. Was at the Grove 2 weeks ago and it was 91 and humid. Advanced the timing a bit and got down to 9.34 at 142. Looks like I might go with a smaller cc and more compression to try and get to 8.999... Depends on the money. We will see. Hope the gang is all having fun.
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Man,does time fly. Got back from Dallas over 2 years ago. Finally going to put some nitrous and see if we can go sub 9 second. 9.30’s seems slow. We will see what happens in the spring. Sure wish I had a sponsor��.
      Curt. If there are any suggestions besides losing weight, let me know. Down to 205.

Comment

your bike is going to really fly with the giggle gas. we'll throw some gearing for top end and give it a tiny squeeze -- 3-4 tenths is a very big jump but anything is possible with a GS.
        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

New bike...car tire...1428...more ponies...and now we wait...
          Curt

Comment

Barney

IMG_2106.HEIC

Trying to show some photos..

Comment

Barney

&nbsp;<span style="color: rgb(60, 64, 67); font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0.1px;">IMG_2106.HEIC<br><br>Trying to show some photos..</span>

Comment

Hopefully next Saturday will be our first race of the year, today there is a test and tune at Kaukauna. Last year we lost half of the season to rain, now this crap....
                Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

I thought they cancelled the whole season--- that's great its open!
                  SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

We got the race a 3 weeks ago And last weekend.
                    i’ve been running box and no box class. And cutting killer lights and then I give it away at the finish braking out.
                    Attached Files
                    My stable
                    84 GSX1100EFG-10.62 @ 125 mph 64'' W/B.
                    85 GS1150-9.72@146mph stock W/B.
                    88 GSXR1100-dragbike 9.18@139.92mph/5.68@118mph.
                    98 Bandit 1200-9.38@146mph/6.02@121mph.
                    90 Suzuki GS 1425cc FBG Pro Stock chassis 5.42@124mph
                    06 GSXR750 10.44@135mph
                    00 Honda elite 80 pit bike

Comment

Been busy with Barney. Snapped a rocker onl the launch. 3 adjuster screws backed out. Found all the pieces. Now my cam timing is off a tooth. Going to reset and head back to the Grove. As soon as I figure out how to load pics again...

Comment

Finally had our first points race at WIR saturday. Made it to the semis in bike/sled, R/U in street (ihra sportsman, I'm the only bike in it. Yeah i'm slow)
                        Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Somebody tell me how th post pics and videos...Been away to long. I have some good images of a broken rocker. Also the definition of cabin fever in video form... Thanks in advance.
                          Curt

Comment

Posting pics in a way that we can enjoy them without having to click on them to enlarge them is fairly easy but is a multistep process. I have instructions on using Imgur to host pics linked in my signature. You don't have to use imgur, but you do have to use another site to host the pics and copy the bbcode from the pic and paste that into your post here.

Videos is somewhat easier, If the video is already on Youtube. From the YT video (using a PC/laptop) right click on the video and choose Copy Video URL. From a phone, you press the curved share arrow and copy the link. Then come here, start a post/reply/new thread. In the toolbar at the top of the window you're typing in, there are 6 icons on the right starting with the smiley on the left. Click on the one that is second from the right. Looks like a film strip (for those of us that remember what a film strip is). That's where you paste (CTRL-V) the video URL copied in the previous step. If you do that, the video should show up in the post like this:

Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 06-10-2020, 07:33 AM.
                            Rich
                            1982 GS 750TZ
                            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                            Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Thanks...I 'm on the job.

Comment

Big Red a few years ago...

Comment