New Job Takes Me To The West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
    Beautiful photos of beautiful landscapes, Ed.
    Thanks Steve!

I'm not much of a photographer...but I can catch a decent picture every now and again. Want more???

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Beautiful pics Ed. Thanks.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks Glen!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Moar Photos!

Howth...

Pitstop somewhere...I forgot...but, we were on the Paddywagon after Cliffs of Moher visit.

Trinity College and the Book of Kells

There's some history at this train stop...

OMG, forgot the name of this place...it was unsettled and no one allowed to go in because of structure uncertainty.

Another view of Cliffs of Moher

Penny alley...heading to Penny Bridge.

Crap, forgot this park but this monument was HUGE! (Phoenix Park)

Back Packing through Europe...lol

Scenic Howth.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-01-2020, 03:11 PM.
          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

The cliff are spectacular.
            I like the photo of the pub. Can't say i have been in to many bars that were established in 1696.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Those cliffs are 700 foot drop! People have actually gone over the rock barrier to take pics and slid to their deaths! While we were there, one of the site tour workers monitoring the viewing area had to tell people to get back in the safe side behind the barrier! That grass looks slippery and there is nothing to stop you from going over.

I do enjoy those old pubs myself. Nothing like a pint of Guinness in Ireland! I also had my first REAL Irish coffee on our way back to Dublin...I don’t remember the town but I may have taken a pic of where the bus parked.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Moar Photos!!!!

Our youngest daughter is roaming...

Howth

From Penny Bridge

Daughters, son-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law's baby sister.

Didn't go in here...but looks interesting

Another view of cliffs

Dublin train station...going to Howth that day.

Monument in Howth.

Bus parked in the place where I had my first Irish coffee.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Ireland 2019-3

Quaint pics...

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Ireland 2019-4

More Photos!

On the first day walking through the main street.

That's a high pole!

Wife was checking out this monument...

City Centre

This was a good place to relieve my bladder.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Some awesome pics there Mr Ed. thanks for sharing. For some reason the wifey has a bug wanting to go to Ireland and Scotland...I'm willing ! Maybe I can get some use out of my Kilt!
                      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Hey MrBill,

thanks for poking your nose in my thread...lol!

I’ve been meaning to post more pics.

Anyway, if you could make it out there to Ireland or Scotland, that would be so cool. As you know, my wife is Scottish and of course has Limerick descendents.

Hope you and the Mrs are keeping well.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

I found a thread I started by going in the search and typing the name of it...I should have screen shot all 10 of my threads...LOL!

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Bringing this back to the top...if it allows it.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                            X