Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Rockauto Discount Codes

bwringer is offline Forum LongTimer Bard Award Winner
    GSResource Superstar
    Super Site Supporter

Thanks for the code, Dan. Much appreciated!

I had to order rear brake stuff for my van yesterday morning. If you Google around a little, you can always find some random weirdo's code that works, so that's what I did.

The price differences are kind of amazing sometimes; about $180-$190 locally for whatever the heck they have lying around, vs. $98 to my door for decent Raybestos stuff.

FWIW, I've installed a few of RA's "Powerstop" and "Centric" kits, but the results have been pretty mixed. I'm not going to gamble the time and cash again unless I'm selling the car the next day. They're also peddling a lot of "Dynamic Friction" stuff, and Amazon is full of "Detroit Axle" kits with suspiciously vague reviews.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

Code: 191407109105748578

Good until Jan 23, 2022

I've purchased new pads, rotors, and suspension components for virtually every vehicle I've owned through Rockauto. I started doing most of my own car maintenance after I got suckered out of $600 at a local shop in 2004 for a simple brake job. I've saved many thousands of dollars since then.

Also, I don't know how rockauto sells their windshield wipers for so cheap. Every spring I buy full sets of quality wipers for 3 vehicles and replace them all whether they need it or not. All for a little more than the price of ONE wiper blade at Walmart.