X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got a new code!

Expires January 18, 2015

How to Use Your Discount Code
    Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply. Click the "Apply" button and your discount will be subtracted from your parts order total.

Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be entered before order is submitted.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Bumparoo!

Anyone got a fresh code? We're dyin' here.
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

I haven't had to order anything from them lately. With the son and I starting on a new project, that is likely to change soon. I will post one up as soon as I get it.

Comment

5% Discount Code: 3DC6A51251B6E5
          Expires: 05/08/2015

5% Discount Code: E69607B26695B1
          Expires: 04/20/2015

5% Discount Code: 043D0E1B9A1B4E
          Expires: 05/02/2015

I found them on other forums where I noticed RockAuto is a sponsor and posts discount codes and info about them on a regular basis. Not sure why isn`t the same case here.
          Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2015, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Woohoo! Finally got another one!

Good through May 24, 2015.
            Eat more venison.

Comment

E55B0CE5DDD98B
              Expires on 08/05/2015.

I found it on RockAutoWorld.com.
              Last edited by Guest; 05-21-2015, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by valmitchel View Post
                E55B0CE5DDD98B
                Expires on 08/05/2015.

I found it on RockAutoWorld.com.
                The code you posted worked fine for me, but none of the codes I found on that website did.
                Charles
                --
                1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

5% offGood through July 19, 2015
                  Charles
                  --
                  1979 Suzuki GS850G

Comment

3079807728212518- 5% Off Your Purchase - Expires on 06/21/2015

This discount code will expire in about 2 weeks. Hurry and use it!
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-22-2015, 04:43 AM.

Comment

DE1E6B05409089 – 5% Off Your Purchase – Expires on 06/08/2015.

Okay, so I'm noticing a trend.

Those of us who are regular forum members and have rockauto discount codes to share post codes which are all numerical. Digits 0-9.

However, there have now been a couple new users who post rockauto discount codes that are hexadecimal (digits 0-F) and then link to some other site. And by the way, their codes don't even work. I have to assume that these are spammers and will be marking them as such unless they can explain what's going on.
                      Charles
                      --
                      1979 Suzuki GS850G

Comment

3079807728212518- 5% Off Your Purchase - Expires on 06/21/2015

I`ve edited the last post with a new code. Yes, that last code didn`t worked, I`m not sure what happened, I must`ve copy/paste it an expired code without noticing. It was probably my mistake.

I usually take the codes for my sites and share them on this forum from http://www.retailmenot.com/view/rockauto.com?c=6845261, which I think is a reliable source.

Comment

Damn ! I just got brake parts for the grandsons beemer...
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Has anyone used a code put up by valmitchel and if so were there any issues?
                            Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                            80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by eil View Post

5% offGood through July 19, 2015
                              This seems to be the "best" and longest-lasting code active at the moment.

The edited numeric code posted by valmitchel works at the moment, but the alphanumeric codes do not. No idea where the alphanumeric codes came from.

It's easy enough to check -- just put a random part or two in your shopping cart, paste the code in, then click or tab somewhere else and the shopping cart will try to apply the code.

All: I think it would be best if we ONLY post codes that we personally receive in email. That way, we also know when they expire and that they're legit.

There's no point whatsoever in just going to retailmenot.com and posting what you find there. You can also find codes on other forums, but again, anyone can find these so there's no point in posting those codes here.
                              Eat more venison.

Comment

Recently ordered me some rear struts for the wifemobile. Saved about 50% versus a trip to the local auto parts chains for the same thing.

5% discount until Sep 13, 2015: 3361303121594286
                                Charles
                                --
                                1979 Suzuki GS850G

Comment

Working...
                                X