Dec BOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking bike!
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Where's January?
      GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Guys I'm trying for a similar paint scheme but have one small problem... I'm color blind Can you tell me the colors used on the tank? I don't know if that is a pale yellow, green, or maybe cream. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyF View Post
          Guys I'm trying for a similar paint scheme but have one small problem... I'm color blind Can you tell me the colors used on the tank? I don't know if that is a pale yellow, green, or maybe cream. Thanks!
          I see it as more of a cream color and candy apple red metal flake. I think this one might be worth two months.

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

It's just light gray and dark gray.

Just kidding, Charley nailed it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
              It's just light gray and dark gray.
              You cut me deep I bought my GS750L thinking it was black till my wife told me it was actually red.

Comment

I'm sorry, just pulling your leg a bit. My brother can't tell pink from yellow, apparently he has no colors at all. Is yours that way too?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I have trouble with very dark and especially light colors. But since I have no idea what everyone else is seeing it's no big deal. I took design in college and making color wheels was the devil's own torture I'm hoping to have my cafe-esque GS done by spring. Mechanically it's top notch so I just have paint, lights, and seat to sort out.

Comment

So what color are you going to paint it??
                    My Motorcycles:
                    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                    79 1000e (all original)
                    82 850g (all original)
                    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I think I'll do a similar cream and red. Instead of race numbers I'm looking to fit a black Suzuki badge. Just took the tank off today and I'm waiting on a shipment of POR as it's cruddy inside.

Comment

I can never find the bike!!! i am such an idiot
                        Current Rides: 82 GS1100E, 00 Triumph 955 Speed Triple, 03 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 01 Honda GL1800, '15 Kawasaki 1000 Versys
                        Past Rides: 72 Honda SL-125, Kawasaki KE-175, 77 GS750 with total yosh stage 1 kit, 79 GS1000s, 80 GS1000S, 82 GS750e,82 GS1000S, 84 VF500f, 86 FZR600, 95 Triumph Sprint 900,96 Triumph Sprint, 97 Triumph Sprint, 01 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 01 Yam YFZ250F
                        Work in progress: 78 GS1000, unknown year GS1100ES

Comment

Working...
                        X