Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
    A cowboy in the woods? Now who is drunk OHIO Boy hahaha laughable rodeo clown maybe.
    My observation stands, you just can't help it.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
      Bollocks on you all you cowboy wannabes.. Hillarious to even see you come out with this nonsense.

Comment

Bollocks on you all you cowboy wannabes.. Hillarious to even see you come out with this nonsense.

Seems to "us" the hilarity is coming from the North............

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

He doesn't need to help it, it just is.
          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Soooooo predictable folks you are like a sad old limerick on a men's room wall in the univ library.
            As sad as that imagine!

Comment

Soooooo predictable folks you are like a sad old limerick on a men's room wall in the univ library.
              As sad as that imagine!
              And are "we", "us" supposed to be insulted or flattered?

Where I've been Riding

Comment

As sad as that imagine!
                You predicted that people would get snippy with you after you were a complete fartcrack to them? Spot on as always.
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Where pray tell did I defend anyone? All I did is make an observation about your behavior.
                  Haters can't be reasoned with. There is no middle ground for haters, the poison in their veins takes control over their already dysfunctional thought process and tunes out anything that doesn't fit their blinkered hate filled narrative.

There is a very sad and telling irony in the complete absence of decency exhibited in the haters narrow minded assessment (and sentencing) of a transgressor (for what they consider to be a failure to meet 'decent' standards of behaviour).

If a third party so much as suggests that there might be something missing from the assessment process, the hater just amps up the poison and hates on the innocent third parties as if it was that party that committed the original transgression.

Some would say that the haters are retarded small minded cattle like inferiors that should be drowned in the vitriol that they spew. Others think that they are simply lacking a bit of old fashioned common dog fvck, and with a lot of patience, persuasion, ego stroking and hand holding that they can be bought around.

I say Fvck them, they're only eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                    Jeep is drunk again and obviously doesn't know anything about Josh beyond what he reads here; as most folks bashing him.

Josh was way beyond wrong with his actions! However, he does not deserve to be spat on like many are doing here. As Dale said, Josh has willingly stepped up and tried to help many people out of the kindness of his heart. Everybody can fall on hard times and when they do they should know their "friends" will be there for them not stomp on them.
                    Amen to that one!

I don't even know the guy but can easily see how much more vile a number of his detractors are.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
                      Haters can't be reasoned with. There is no middle ground for haters, the poison in their veins takes control over their already dysfunctional thought process and tunes out anything that doesn't fit their blinkered hate filled narrative.

There is a very sad and telling irony in the complete absence of decency exhibited in the haters narrow minded assessment (and sentencing) of a transgressor (for what they consider to be a failure to meet 'decent' standards of behaviour).

If a third party so much as suggests that there might be something missing from the assessment process, the hater just amps up the poison and hates on the innocent third parties as if it was that party that committed the original transgression.

Some would say that the haters are retarded small minded cattle like inferiors that should be drowned in the vitriol that they spew. Others think that they are simply lacking a bit of old fashioned common dog fvck, and with a lot of patience, persuasion, ego stroking and hand holding that they can be bought around.

I say Fvck them, they're only eggs.
                      I agree,.. but then there's the cops that kill in the face of popcorn attacks and then I don't, as uncle mike says there's middle ground.
                      sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
                        I agree,.. but then there's the cops that kill in the face of popcorn attacks and then I don't, as uncle mike says there's middle ground.
                        Ok! Why don't we establish a deterrent and set a damn good example to all the haters? Let's shoot JeepRusty and stop the hate in its tracks now.

Comment

That's dragged down DB lover!
                          GFYS You jerk you,
                          Again GFYS defender of Josh the dbag.
                          You are mighty lippy for a fake cowboy boy!
                          A cowboy in the woods? Now who is drunk OHIO Boy hahaha laughable rodeo clown maybe.
                          As sad as that imagine!
                          Well he definitely proved my point, sadly he doesn't even understand he IS the bigger problem on GSR, not what this thread was started about by the OP.

Jeep, do you have friends here on GSR? Good friends? I mean the kind that has helped you and you have helped them? The kind you have ridden with, sat and had a beer with, laughed and had fun with over the years?

Maybe you don't have any friends like that but if you do have them and you think so little of friendship as to think a person should turn on someone they have called "friend" like you shout out here every chance you get... then I feel sorry for them if they don't ever live up to the mobs expectations because they're going under the Jeeprusty bus in order to keep you on your self perceived holier-than-thou pedestal.

I said it before but I'll repeat it again, I'll keep my thoughts about Josh and all of this to myself, I'm not going to jump on any bandwagon for or against the man as the facts are the facts, I certainly don't need to add to the drama.

As hard as it is for some of you to understand, if calling someone "friend" is to have any meaning at all, then that's what someone does that actually understands what it means to be one.

In the end I'll regret even responding to you Jeep, as the stuff you spouted out doesn't warrant any thoughtful response really, I just hope someone get's it that this crap slinging isn't anything more than just that... crap slinging.
                          "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Undeniably well-deserved crap slinging, maybe too much but enough to get the word out, that's all that's important. Because of his shady dealings with people, TCK is now famous for being a deadbeat on this forum and hopefully, it will save others from being ripped off. He brought it on himself, I also understand his site "buddies" taking up for him too, but you can only do that to a point. This was a pattern of behavior, not a one time thing. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
                            Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
                            87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
                            99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
                            15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Working...
                            X