No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if all parties involved keep a level head about the matter. That includes the readers of this thread as well.

Frank needs to post a deadbeat alert on Josh, Pronto.
    De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

How am I wrong by asking if anyone has talked to him recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
        No... It's just the last time a lot of people lost their heads over the issue. Dale is right. Frank needs to post a Deadbeat Alert. Hopefully the member who has offered to help will get some kind of communication going. If that happens then your thread will have accomplished its goals....
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

I took my bike to him 4 months ago for him to do some work.
          He does not return my calls, texts, emails, PMs.

Im starting to get worried. I went to his house and left a not on a car i know he owns, but it doesn't look like it has moved in weeks.

i know what apt building he lives in, but do not know the actual apt number.
          I did speak with the apartment managers they will get back to me Monday.

Also,if you were me what would you do in this situation?
          It's not what you asked in your first post.....did anyone talk to him....

you gave a lot more than just a simple question....

You have been to what to do by many here, now go and do it....

ohhhh and on your way to do what you got to do,,,,delete this thread, as it serves no purpose whatsoever......

you have many ways of collecting your stuff, asking for advise on how on a internet forum really is not one of the best at all.....

I didn't ask the Internet how to go and get my 1500 back, I just went and tried one way, if that didn't work, then the Police and small claims court would have been the next steps.....

I would then talk about how I got my money back and what I did.......

so go do something and then start a new thread on how you got your sh!t back from the deadbeat........

Comment

Gate keeper please stay out of this thread.

Comment

Gate keeper please stay out of this thread.
              Really......

I have as much right as the next guy.....to be here and say what I deem necessary and appropriate...

Take the same attitude with the guy who has your parts and bike and cash.....you'll probably get your stuff back faster, than crying about it on a forum....
              Last edited by Guest; 03-29-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Again... Go away... You are not helping

Comment

Problem is, Im Faster, you've unknowingly touched on a subject that had previously (relatively recently) caused a lot of trouble and some ill-feeling. Not your fault, but nevertheless that's how it is.

I think you've learned all you're going to learn regarding the questions you've asked. Might be best to converse via PM with the guys who may be able to help, and drop the thread.
                  1980 GS550ET

Comment

I don't know who to talk to that's why i posted the thread

Comment

I don't know who to talk to that's why i posted the thread
                      TALK TO JOSH, thats your only answer!
                      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

I don't understand why Im Faster is being asked to delete this post. If a person is stealing from other members here, we deserve to be told about it. Josh should man up and stop stealing parts and money from GSR members.

Please do not delete this post. New members need to be warned publicly about less than honorable people offering services and then ripping people off.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                          Please do not delete this post.
                          +1. Im not done with my popcorn

IMHO your not.

you just dont get it...
                          Chill. Remember, every time you hit that "submit" button you're setting yourself up for reply's from people who take your written word for what its worth, or completely blow it out of context.

Im certain that any one who puts themselves in a situation like yours becomes slightly desperate to solve said situation. I believe using this OT forum to try and solve a motorcycle / GSR member related issue is totally justifiable.

So as long as were gonna sling mud and pry into Joshes personal life again...

Did he ever sell that ZREX ? Hows Kinnet ?

Edit: Oh and of course...I hope you get your Bike back.
                          Last edited by bonanzadave; 03-29-2014, 04:20 PM.
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Again... Go away... You are not helping
                            I tried to help you. but your not taking the help......

it's right in front of you, even in print.....

and I am no the only one that has given you the same.....

instead of bickering with me and the rest of the forum members here, go talk to Josh and get your sh!t back.....

Comment

I have been trying for months...I don't have the time right now yo sit at his house all day long

Comment

And yes he sold it at the end of last year right before I dropped my bike off to him

Comment

Working...
                                X