Are there any ladies on here or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any ladies on here or what?

Seems like there are only a few of us on here and I only rarely see other girls on bikes. Oh well, good morning ladies

Originally posted by Lila :) View Post
    Seems like there are only a few of us on here and I only rarely see other girls on bikes. Oh well, good morning ladies

Guess they are shy...
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Or at work. There are only a handful of us here, but we are a handful!
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
        Or at work. There are only a handful of us here, but we are a handful!
        Hi Allie! Yes, I guess we are the few & the proud. If you include that JAG character that gets us up to maybe 5-6 strong? Oh, I should not have said that...sorry

Comment

Hi Allie! Yes, I guess we are the few & the proud. If you include that JAG character that gets us up to maybe 5-6 strong? Oh, I should not have said that...sorry
          Etiquette forces me to treat you with kid gloves

Comment

Originally posted by JAG View Post

Well done!
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by JAG View Post
              You had me from "etiquette" Jag! Well done, well done

Comment

Hey Lila,

When are we going riding? Wait...which state are you in? Wait, disregard...sorry about that...carry on with your question.

There are a few ladies here...JAG, MissFab, and Allie are pretty cool.

Ed
                Last edited by GSXR7ED; 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM.
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                  Hey Lila,

When are we going riding? Wait...which state are you in? Wait, disregard...sorry about that...carry on with your question.

There are a few ladies here...JAG, MissFab, and Allie are pretty cool.

Ed
                  Hi Ed, I am in the armpit of Missouri, north west corner. Right now I am bikeless, sold my Kawi without ever even riding it. Got a little nest egg building for my next bike Right now finishing my last month of college is taking top priority...then I'll find a new one and ride

Comment

Cowboyup's daughter is doing a rebuild with her Dad's help, trying to think of any other current regulars.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

My wife comes on every once in a while.Haunts OT mostly.

Comment

No Bike

Hi Ed, I am in the armpit of Missouri, north west corner. Right now I am bikeless, sold my Kawi without ever even riding it. Got a little nest egg building for my next bike Right now finishing my last month of college is taking top priority...then I'll find a new one and ride
                        Sorry to hear about your bike...I think I remember reading your thread about it.

I've lived in some small towns in America: Abilene, TX being a good example. I would consider Dover, DE another but it's in the Tri-State area and definitely closer to Big Sporting Venues.

Yep, your college is a priority so I can't knock you for that--it will make the anticipation of getting another bike (hopefully a GS) that much more exciting.

I'm driving back to DE in June but I don't believe Missouri is in my route. Wait, you're not getting a bike anytime soon. Sorry...keep forgetting about that.

Keep dumping money into your nest egg...you're missing all the fun!

Ed
                        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hi there Allie
                          There are very few women that post here and I am just busy. I was able to ride my 2002 Suzuki Maurauder about 30mikes today. A sure sign of spring.

I ride with anohger female in the area and my husband and friends. I would love to organize a womens weekend ride somewhere, do you think it would go over?

Comment

Originally posted by annsdogs View Post
                            Hi there Allie
                            There are very few women that post here and I am just busy. I was able to ride my 2002 Suzuki Maurauder about 30mikes today. A sure sign of spring.

I ride with anohger female in the area and my husband and friends. I would love to organize a womens weekend ride somewhere, do you think it would go over?
                            That depends a lot on the area you live in. If you can find enough gals in proximity it sounds like a fun gig!

Good to see you on, yes a lot of us get busy. I'm busy but still able to shoot my mouth off here, mostly on weekends.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Far flung ladies of the GS..

Good morning from the beautiful south-west of Western Australia - I have only just rejoined the site after a few years away. I joined just after I bought a GS850 a few years ago, and have added to the collection, a 1980 GSX1100. Both bikes have sidecars attached and I spend quite a lot of time travelling in remote areas up hill and down dale, camping and generally going a little feral. I have always ridden a Ducati but recently sold my Monster900 to my son, so no solo at the moment.
                              Hope you all enjoy the ride and the day. I will post pictures of the type of things I get up to on my outfits soon..
                              Barbara

Comment

Working...
                              X