Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any ladies on here or what?

Lila :) Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    ^^Congrats to you Lila!

Ed
    Thanks Ed I am happy it's over with! It's surprising what big doors can be pried open with paper I got an associates degree in dental technology right after high school and never worked in that field but this bachelors degree I will use. I'm done though, no masters in my future. Now it's time to find a bike & find a job

Default Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lila :) View Post
    Thanks Ed I am happy it's over with! It's surprising what big doors can be pried open with paper I got an associates degree in dental technology right after high school and never worked in that field but this bachelors degree I will use. I'm done though, no masters in my future. Now it's time to find a bike & find a job
    There you go! Being positive is gonna land a job in no time. It's a tough market but you've done something to separate yourself from the competition. That and timing and most of all Networking will get you a job very soon.

Definitely keep us posted on your bike search! That will come with time so we'll wait.

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED View Post
    There you go! Being positive is gonna land a job in no time. It's a tough market but you've done something to separate yourself from the competition. That and timing and most of all Networking will get you a job very soon.

Definitely keep us posted on your bike search! That will come with time so we'll wait.

Ed
    Morning Ed I was going to update my posts in off-topic but they are gone now Where would they have gone LOL! I'd say it had maybe been 5-6 weeks since I had posted Thanks

Morning Ed I was going to update my posts in off-topic but they are gone now Where would they have gone LOL! I'd say it had maybe been 5-6 weeks since I had posted Thanks
    Good morning Lila,

I haven't a clue where those threads go. My "T Nation" picture thread disappeared too.

Have a good first week of June...my birthday month!

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

GateKeeper Guest

The answer to your question.......

What forums get purged There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what forums get regularly purged. Here is a list of forums that do get purged in order to save server disk space.

• Off Topic Discussion forum
    • GS Discussion forum
    • GS Meetingplace
    • "Other" Questions forum
    • Ladies Only
    • Both Classifieds forums
    • Both For Sale forums
    • GS Owners
    • Polls
    • Letters to the Editors (threads are removed individually)

Remember, if you haven't logged into the forum in the last 180 days your forum account will be deleted!

Quote Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
    The answer to your question.......
    Thanks Gatekeeper for the info Funny thing is my one of my first ever threads is in ladies only and it was 8 months ago and it's still here but my "provocative insights" on life in the storage unit business is sadly gone forever

Gramma Peppermint Guest

This is an old thread eh?
    Peppermint Patti
    AKA: Gramma is here!

GateKeeper Guest

Thanks Gatekeeper for the info Funny thing is my one of my first ever threads is in ladies only and it was 8 months ago and it's still here but my "provocative insights" on life in the storage unit business is sadly gone forever
    unfortunately I don't know the criteria the Admin here uses for the Purge.....

there are many things I don't know around here, the purge is just one of them ......

but I am glad I was able to shed some light on what might have been the cause of the missing posts...

earlfor is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by JAG View Post
    Etiquette forces me to treat you with kid gloves
    Now that I think about it. That JAG IS a character. LMAO I think everything except tech sections get purged.
    I support entropy for all.

Dragonkarr Guest

Hey, I'm here too!

I know I'm not extremely active on the forum, most of the time I spend on here I'm reading up the technical sections...

I joined very recently, after buying my Sue. Found the forum while scavenging the Webs for info on my newly acquired ride