Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice mods very well performed.
    -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Welcome

Were you anywhere in the middle of this lot on May Day in Hastings?

Join us on Facebook: UK GS Owners Facebook Page

Greetings

Richard
      Richard
      sigpic
      GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
      GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
      GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
      GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
      Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
      Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Sadly not, as I spent the Saturday rectifying a leaking rocker cover rather than getting an MOT...

Comment

Greetings and Salutations!!

Hi,

If you are here you probably have a 30 year old motorcycle that needs about 20 years worth of maintenance. In the links below you'll find maintenance lists, documentation, wiring diagrams, "how to" guides, vendor links, tips, tricks, and a whole lot of GS goodness. This is your "mega-welcome". Let's get started.

Let me dump a TON of information on you and share some GS lovin'.

I just stopped by to welcome you to the forum in my own, special way.

If there's anything you'd like to know about the Suzuki GS model bikes, and most others actually, you've come to the right place. There's a lot of knowledge and experience here in the community. Come on in and let me say "HOoooowwwDY!"....

Here is your very own magical, mystical, mythical, mind-expanding "mega-welcome". Please take notice of the "Top 10 Common Issues", "Top 15 Tips For GS Happiness", the Carb Cleanup Series, and the Stator Papers. All of these tasks must be addressed in order to have a safe, reliable machine. This is what NOT to do: Top 10 Newbie Mistakes. Now let me roll out the welcome mat for you...

Please Click Here For Your Mega-Welcome, chock full of tips, suggestions, links to vendors, and other information. Then feel free to visit my little BikeCliff website where I've been collecting the wisdom of this generous community. Don't forget, we like pictures! Not you, your bike!

More links to helpful threads in the forum:
          Help! Your Bike Won't Start
          DON'T DO THESE THINGS
          Help! Your Bike Won't Run Well
          Oh God! Pods!

Thanks for joining us. Keep us informed.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Hi Alex welcome

Comment

Hello from another UK member

Comment

Hi welcome Alex.

Originally posted by londonboards View Post
                Were you anywhere in the middle of this lot on May Day in Hastings?

Join us on Facebook: UK GS Owners Facebook Page

Greetings

Richard
                Missed it this year, quelle bummer! Its always a good ride through the countryside.
                sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Working...
                X