Honda RR kits available again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
    The link to the wiring diagram isn't working on my sig line, I'll point it elsewhere later this week when I can get to a real computer.

Excellent - payment sent via paypal!

Thanks for your help,

Chris

Comment

The link to the wiring diagram on my sig line is not working so I will email a diagram to anyone needed it.

I have about 7 on hand at this time
      1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
      1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
        The link to the wiring diagram on my sig line is not working so I will email a diagram to anyone needed it.

I have about 7 on hand at this time
        Hi Duane - regulator received - thanks! Can you please email me the diagram? kalamkanomi@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

I'll be taking a few weeks off until after the 4th. If anyone wants a Honda RR kit let me know before next Friday.
          Thanks again for your continued support!

Comment

Email sent

Comment

I got one from him about 3 years ago still working.

Comment

Originally posted by scrapper View Post
                I got one from him about 3 years ago still working.
                I think you can still vote here.

Comment

Sub for future reference

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    I ordered my reg/rec and it came to my house in 7 days. Got it yesterday and AZR put it in my bike today. All is good!
                    Thank you Duane for the great service!

Those are nicer looking crimp connectors than mine had, I think.
                    sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

That's male and female connectors joined together, makes them look muscular!

Comment

If my gs1000 is reading 17v while running, am I to assume the RR is bad? It has the upgraded 6 wire on it now. If so, Im about to grab one of these kits,.

Comment

Could be grounds too, clean them all up, do as much of a Single Point Ground as you can. If it is still high replace the RR
                          sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

If you have the dreaded 2 piece system with separate regulator it's probably bad . The Honda RR replaces all that with one unit

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                              Could be grounds too, clean them all up, do as much of a Single Point Ground as you can. If it is still high replace the RR
                              Here is what I've tried regarding adding grounds:
                              Ive got the green wire (from the upgraded RR) heading to the negative battery post. I ran a ground wire from the bolt that holds the rear brake reservoir on the frame, to the bolt that holds the starter relay on that side panel. Then another from that same starter relay bolt to the negative post on the battery.

Theres a black wire that was connected to the top bolt of the RR on that side panel. I connected that to the negative post on the battery.

I did all this in steps, checking voltage as I went and the bike seems to sit at a 17v when running. Non-running sits normal, only when its running does the battery read 17v.

Comment

anyone know why my headlights still turn off and on after connecting the 3 wires from the stator directly to the new RR? I figure its a kill switch thats in the switch itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X