Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Nation Thread (My 2nd Thread) 3rd Overall (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, I have these laying around and believe they are the same style on my 83.

Hondas
    '73 ATC70 '85 XL125S '02 XR650L
    Suzuki
    '83 gs750t vin#551 '97 DR650
    Kaw
    '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Chrome Baby!

^^They look the same same but you'd have to do a "fit check" to see if they line up.

Red

I mean...Ed

EDIT: Now you got me wondering what my spare set looks like...I mean the one's on my Parts Bike.
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Primary & Secondary Air Box

Moar Pics:

I got this Airbox from Mark1320 and he said it's off an 83 GS1100R. The bottom 2 parts (Primary/Secondary) Air Box are the ones I took some warm soapy water to clean. The one with the chrome is from my parts bike. You can see slight differences in the ridges made in the plastic but other than that, the same box.

ATTN: JAG/Joanne, see how much different this airbox is to your's?

Yasser--check out the chrome covers on mine...one part of it is riveted and the other has a screw to hold it in place.

Ed
        Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-24-2014, 06:06 PM.
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Ok sorry if this is too much on this topic.. That said the ones in my pictures seem larger, less tapered, more pointed, known to be from a T. Here is the ugly side with mounting tabs. Does that make sense?

Hondas
          Suzuki
          Kaw
          '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Chrome Covers

^^Mine have the rust underneath them too...except I'm not gonna remove them to show it.

Threads can take some twists and turns...keeps things interesting. We gotta do somethin' until "T" owners find this thread and hopefully post their bike.

Always good to have pictures...threads are no good without them.

Ed
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Too bad it keeps falling off the site. I note others models following the attempt. It's a common thread concept in my other forums including one on an Avalanche site showing 2500s and an Isuzu site I play on.
              Hondas
              Suzuki
              Kaw
              '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

My Second "T"

Well, it's a sunny day and I thought to take a pic of my parts bike...poor baby, she will get my attention. I'm just glad she waits patiently.

Ed
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Mescalero, NM

I took some really nice pictures in southern New Mexico. Since I am not riding at the moment, I'm getting withdrawals:

Ed
                  Last edited by GSXR7ED; 12-30-2014, 08:26 PM.
                  GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
                    I took some really nice pictures in southern New Mexico. Since I am not riding at the moment, I'm getting withdrawals:

Ed

Painful ain't it, last time I've been on the bike was about 2 weeks ago, shoulders haven't been feeling so good with the weather changes every week.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Decisions

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                      Painful ain't it, last time I've been on the bike was about 2 weeks ago, shoulders haven't been feeling so good with the weather changes every week.
                      Painful, yes....mentally. Physically...I'm ready to roll.

I just don't wanna bother any of my friends with keeping my bike in their garage. Even though I'm being teased by "Maintainers" that I don't wanna do the maintenance.

I'll be treking my trailer around as well and I don't wanna pay to keep it in storage.

I've got alot to think about and things to do before I scadadle outta here this weekend.

Ed
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

No sympathy.

Winter photo of my T under the blue cover behind a red sea. Frankly the red ones get out more often for mods and winter foolishness by the respective kids.
                        Hondas
                        Suzuki
                        Kaw
                        '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Motown

^^Friggen' Yasser,

I'm tryna express a feeling and you rainin' on my parade!

Ed
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Oops, didn't mean to trample on you sense of ok-ness. Lay back on the couch and finish your thoughts.. Take the rest of 2014 if you need to.
                            Hondas
                            Suzuki
                            Kaw
                            '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

^^Happy New Year Yasser!

Ed
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

And to you my T nation brother.
                                Hondas
                                Suzuki
                                Kaw
                                '89 KLR650

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X