Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the heck is peppermint patty??? :))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck is peppermint patty??? :))

SOOOOOOO where are you woman???

Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by slowpokescotty View Post
      Easy there, Junior - she stepped out for 10 minutes.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

RCRED asked me for some pictures if the jo jo rally-- Dineke sent me this link-- It is steves puctures but I cant find my link
        Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by allie View Post
          easy there, junior - she stepped out for 10 minutes.

lol junior my ass lol

Comment

PMINT DRINKING ME UNDER THE TABLE and laughing about it lol

Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Dave Davis-- A Canadian rider--peppermint---scotty and a triker- We are hanging out after lunch at some local group of stores. The green thing in front is a home made trike.

Last edited by Guest; 12-27-2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Harrys wife and daughter DINEKE AND ANOUK on a ferry in the Netherlands

Comment

Some of my junk
                  Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Not sure how many others would recognize it, but that's a nice "one-year-wonder" in that first picture: a 1980 KZ1300B.

It is a bit amusing to see one of them parked next to a GS1100GK and note the similarities in the bodywork.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Gp

Gramma P. is out having Christmas dinner with friends...

Ed
                      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hey Scotto!!! I am here!!! I guess it takes a few days or post to get back into OT.
                        Scotty, I am so proud of you for coming back to say hello. I'm sure there are lots of people just waiting to hear from you!
                        Thanks for answering my plea. You are truly a fun and funny man...
                        Say "Hi" to Hazel!!!

Comment

Dave Davis-- A Canadian rider--peppermint---scotty and a triker- We are hanging out after lunch at some local group of stores. The green thing in front is a home made trike.

Man am I ever heavy in that pic. I did loose about 20 pounds!
                          And to see painter dave again is a real Chrismas present... Marv, you on here somewhere??

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Not sure how many others would recognize it, but that's a nice "one-year-wonder" in that first picture: a 1980 KZ1300B.

It is a bit amusing to see one of them parked next to a GS1100GK and note the similarities in the bodywork.

Hey Steve, you were on that rally. You remember Scotty don't you? Didn't you avoid the rain in my camper?

Comment

lol junior my ass lol
                              That's right - your ass and the rest of you is a junior member so I get to be the boss of you! Now go eat a muffin! lol
                              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Working...
                              X