Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Where the heck is peppermint patty??? :))

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lake Montezuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    I'm still here... Finishing my autobiography. Almost done!
    They sure do grow on you... Some, like a fungus... Lol...

    I need muffins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Peppermint. Patti. It's really good to 'see' you. These folks to tend to grow on you don't they?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Wow.

    I get nostalgic and decide to log in and what do I find waiting here!


    Hiya Patti! You won't believe this but my kids that were chasing that armadillo in the campground are now 19 and 21!


    Good to see at least some of the old gang!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lake Montezuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiSPL View Post
    Wow.

    I get nostalgic and decide to log in and what do I find waiting here!


    Hiya Patti! You won't believe this but my kids that were chasing that armadillo in the campground are now 19 and 21!


    Good to see at least some of the old gang!

    Thank you. You touched my heart! Did you have a different screen name all those years ago?
    I DO remember the kids!!! Amazing how quick the time goes by! They grow too fast. (Must have been something in the milk...lol)
    I think about the First Official GS Rally that we had, more times than you think. Such warm memories and even warmer people... (RIP - Dave and Scotty!)
    What are the kids doing now?

    I think if I hang out anywhere, it will be on this Ladies Forum.
    It needs some get-up-and-go....
    Sending love & hugs !!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Same user name as back then. My account got purged then I signed up again as the same name...


    I'm Tim, my wife is Daniela the redhead, and the kids are Grace and Joe.

    I had the red 83 GS1100e. It was pretty stock, other than drag bars.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lake Montezuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiSPL View Post
    Same user name as back then. My account got purged then I signed up again as the same name...


    I'm Tim, my wife is Daniela the redhead, and the kids are Grace and Joe.

    I had the red 83 GS1100e. It was pretty stock, other than drag bars.
    Thanks for jogging my memory! I do remember now. Were you camped across the road from me, back then?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Yes we were. Good times!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    I'm still here... Finishing my autobiography. Almost done!
    They sure do grow on you... Some, like a fungus... Lol...

    I need muffins!
    I'd love to read it - I'm sure there's a lot to tell!

    I'm on the bike again this year - never even started it last year. I'd done a lot of stuff to it too in recent years - clutch springs, complete charging overhaul, rebuild brakes and new lines, just did chain and sprocket conversion, about to check valves and do the flogged front forks over, and last night on the way home from work I got felled by a dead condenser. Silly silly silly. Turns out a lot of people are out of stock too. Ah well it's good to be back in the game.

    I keep threatening to bake but there's so little time and too many hobbies.

    Keep us posted!
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

    -Denis D'shaker

    79 GS750N

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,682

    Default

    Boy my tag line is way out of date. Has anyone seen Mark Harrop, like, anywhere? Maybe he got injured taking Twist lessons.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

    -Denis D'shaker

    79 GS750N

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Vancouver B.C.
    Posts
    26,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Boy my tag line is way out of date. Has anyone seen Mark Harrop, like, anywhere? Maybe he got injured taking Twist lessons.
    I stay in touch with him on Facebook ..... He's out of Dubai and retired in Florida now ...... { though his departure from Dubai was a bit of an adventure }
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,682

    Default

    Well that's good to hear. I bet he's still up to all manner of mischief.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

    -Denis D'shaker

    79 GS750N

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •