No announcement yet.

Gs 750 for 100.00 bucks. (plus a motorcycle jack) into....a cafe racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty impressed with that seat. It's probably the one thing I won't try and do myself. Great work so far.

Comment

Alright sorry to those following, i have been absent on here.

Got the bike finished, rode her for several months then sold the old girl to buy an other dirtbike, but i did manage to score another $100.00 GS for the upcoming winter, and this bike i will keep. I learnt a lot on this project and had help from many on this forum. My next bike should turn out even better. It has spokes and a kick start!!!

Anyways here are some pictures of the bike completed before i sold the old girl.

Comment

PLus the new girl in town!!! If anyone wants any parts hit me up. she will go the way of the last.

Comment

I will be busting out the sewing machine also. Going to attempt my first custom seat. Yours looks pretty good. Like you said, I'm sure you learned a lot on the first one and will do even better on the next.
          I also built a drop down pan under the seat to hide the electronics and do- dads. It's pretty shallow, it barely hangs down below the frame rails. It's not installed yet so it's subject to change.
          I like that build a lot overall.
          Now get going on the next one.
          Thanks for sharing.

Comment

If anyone wants any parts hit me up. she will go the way of the last.[/QUOTE]

I'd like the rear rack and maybe the seat

AndrewVanis@gmail.com
            505-304-5306
            1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
            1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
            1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

That is one nice bike!

Comment

Working...
              X