Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LADIES !!! Please check in when you see this thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Tamara. My asthma hasn't bothered me in many years but I remember what it's like to wonder where your next breath is going to come from. Good luck with it. Nice bikes!
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Thanks Allie! The 450 is mine and the 1100 shafty belongs to my friend.

Comment

Love the Paint ...
        We just keep on...keeping on.....
        Through storms and dust....... to lights on the horizon...
        So glad to have you all here again.

Mrs Sooke especially you, now, in your time of need... Know that these compassionate women would like to take some of your pain, if they could.... Yet it can't be done. You have control of your future...
        Please don't give yourself a heart attack, stroke, or something bad. I'm sure you will never be without your Dad. You might be without his body... But, NEVER without him. This I know from personal experience.
        ...And your Dad wouldn't want you to cry too much. I'd bet he would like to see you strong. It's inside... and you can find it.... The rest of the family needs you healthy, too.

Comment

I know that when my Dad is gone I will remember the good times that we had together. Not crying is an impossibility in a situation like this. I have not cried in front of him and never would. My Dad being sick like this is a terrible thing, but not the same as when my Grandpa was sick. We had a very special relationship and were able to talk with one another about his illness and how much we loved each other. My Dad and I don't talk to each other about what is going on with him, unfortunately my Dad has never been a very open person. Some people are open about things and some are not. I love him and I do cry after visiting him, while driving home and at home. Better to cry then keep everything bottled up.

Comment

You got that right Mrs. Sooke. If you ever need a virtual shoulder to cry on we're here.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I am so sorry Mrs. Sooke.

Comment

Mrs. Sooke, im sorry to hear of your situation. Having gone thru this 12 years ago with my father , I understand what you're going thru.
                You will be in thought and prayer. Be well.
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

This is an update. My Dad Passed away at 2:30 Am last Friday morning. it has been a very sad time for me since he passed. I know that he isn't suffering any more, but that doesn't help me feel any better. I truly miss him, some days I cope really well and other days I can't cope at all. I am very thankful that I have my husband Greg, he is always here for me.

Comment

Sorry for your and Greg's loss.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I am sorry for your loss.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of your loss Mrs. Sooke. Draw strength from your loved ones, mourn in your own time, and when you feel up to it go buy something purple.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

She hardly needs an excuse to buy something purpleIt's been a hard time for sure but we'll get though it.

Comment

OH dear I recall when my father died a friend at work who lost his mother as a child said it best when he told me losing a parent is inconceivably vicious and a horror.

I still miss my Grandfather who died in 1974 he would be 117 today an impossibility that does mot lessen the loss of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Sooke View Post
                              This is an update. My Dad Passed away at 2:30 Am last Friday morning. it has been a very sad time for me since he passed. I know that he isn't suffering any more, but that doesn't help me feel any better. I truly miss him, some days I cope really well and other days I can't cope at all. I am very thankful that I have my husband Greg, he is always here for me.
                              I'm very sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.
                              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X