Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 MotoGP season

I just signed up for the season with MotoGP

Looking forward to not missing anything ever again!

Anyone else?
    No signature

As in subscribing to MotoGP.com? I've had access for a few years now - it's great
    Current:
    Z1300A5 Locomotive (swapped my Intruder for it), GS450 Cafe Project (might never finish it....), XT500 Commuter (I know - it's a Yamaha )

Past:
    VL1500 Intruder (swapped for Z1300), ZX9R Streetfighter (lets face it - too fast....), 1984 GSX750EF, 1984 GSX1100EF (AKA GS1150)
    And a bunch of other crap Yamahas....

Comment

my TV box is already set to record every live showing for the whole season, in HD. gonna be a great season me thinks!
      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
        my TV box is already set to record every live showing for the whole season, in HD. gonna be a great season me thinks!
        Lucky you get it on the telly.

Originally posted by hillsy View Post
        As in subscribing to MotoGP.com? I've had access for a few years now - it's great
        Yes, subscribing to MotoGP. It was $140 Canadian and I think will be worth every penny. Get all the races back to 1992 as well. And lots of inside coverage.
        No signature

Comment

Get to see some Suzuki's back in the mix so I'm looking forward to that. Any predictions of when we'll see Espargaro or Vinales on the podium if at all this season?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
            It was $140 Canadian...
            So that's about $20 million lira, and a few billion pesos? About two and a half dollars American?

Just funnin' you guys.
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
              So that's about $20 million lira, and a few billion pesos? About two and a half dollars American?

Just funnin' you guys.
              You're not far off Rob.

Originally posted by Battleship62 View Post
              Get to see some Suzuki's back in the mix so I'm looking forward to that. Any predictions of when we'll see Espargaro or Vinales on the podium if at all this season?

The Suzuki's surprised a few people in practice that's for sure. Would love to see them do well.
              No signature

Comment

I signed up to watch online last season. TV coverage was just too sucky.

This year is shaping up to be pretty interesting. I just finished watching GP FP2 today, and there was only 1.7 seconds between the top 20 bikes. Hopefully somebody can give Marquez a fight. We'll see.
                Dogma
                --
                O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                '80 GS850 GLT
                '80 GS1000 GT
                '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Lucky guy!
                  sigpic
                  83 GS1100g
                  2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                    Lucky guy!
                    Me Charlie?? I know. I told my wife to get rid of cable. Lol
                    No signature

Comment

I stream it so i can watch it live for free. Im in Australia so if its not here wont be too hard to find. It also does grid walks and rider interviews. No ads during the racing. BBC content.... http://www.vipleague.co/sports/moto-gp.html or http://cricfree.tv/bt-sport-2-live-stream
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Don't you get the Fox Speed channel over there Trev ? I didn't subscribe to it but it came with some package I got. I've got the pvr setup for Sunday......
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          Don't you get the Fox Speed channel over there Trev ? I didn't subscribe to it but it came with some package I got. I've got the pvr setup for Sunday......
                          No I'm with telus and they took it away. Don't get me started!! Anyway glad to pay for all the extra stuff that comes with the pkg plus no commercials!
                          No signature

Comment

I recall seeing a "spy" photo and reading (in Cycle World) about a Suzuki MotoGP V-4 engine. Did anything ever come of that?
                            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              By the way Garth. I just heard that Shaw cable will be dropping the Speed channel too on April 1st....no joke.
                              No signature

Comment

Working...
                              X