2015 MotoGP season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battleship62 View Post
    Get to see some Suzuki's back in the mix so I'm looking forward to that. Any predictions of when we'll see Espargaro or Vinales on the podium if at all this season?

Slim chance in a wet race, none at all in the dry.
    It will be a learning year for them, if they can consistently be in the top 8-9 that would be excellent.
    '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      No I'm with telus and they took it away. Don't get me started!! Anyway glad to pay for all the extra stuff that comes with the pkg plus no commercials!
      The MotoGP pkg is great, you're going to love it. Can't wait until tomorrow!!
      '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
        The MotoGP pkg is great, you're going to love it. Can't wait until tomorrow!!
        thanks rich. By the way put sonic springs in the 81 1100e and love them!
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          By the way Garth. I just heard that Shaw cable will be dropping the Speed channel too on April 1st....no joke.
          Is that right eh ? Well I have to admit the only thing I watch on that station is MotoGP. Still cancelling it sucks though........
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Spoiler: Stop reading if you plan to watch race! Suzuki didn't do too bad for being down on power compared to the rest of the field huh? Espargaro claimed 11th and Vinales got 14th. I'd say it was a great showing for their first race back.

Comment

Awe Crap ! Set the PVR for the race and the TV guide on the TV was wrong. Did get to see the last seven laps though. Pretty exciting race........
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

What a great way to start off my subscription to MotoGP! This is going to be worth every penny!
                No signature

Comment

Hey guys, I just signed up on Friday to MotoGP for the season. And the race was live my time at 11am....well I couldn't watch it live and sat down after dinner to watch it.
                  Here is what ****ed me off....at 230pm I get an email frm motogp with the following title...

"Rossi wins season opening race with "Best ride ever!"".....fook me!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?
                  Why would they do that?
                  I unsubscribed to their emails...and stated why when asked. How friggen stupid are they???
                  No signature

Comment

"Rossi wins season opening race with "Best ride ever!"".....fook me!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?
                    Why would they do that?
                    I unsubscribed to their emails...and stated why when asked. How friggen stupid are they???
                    Just a little more stupid than someone posting who won i suppose. Some (lots) of people havent friggn watched it yet. Thanks for that. FYI you can go on about spoiler alerts and crap but dont ever list who won and where. FFS

Comment

some people never learn.......
                      1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Can we say who won yet?

As I am unable to watch it live (Boooo!) I have to wait for the highlights on ITV4 in the Uk. Have to admit it does show pretty much everything in an hour long program to show a 45 minute race (wait, what?). All weekend I've avoided this thread in case of spoilers and kept away from the likes of the BBC sport website. I did stumble upon one headline that started 'Marquez manages ...' so I thought that... hang on, no spoilers.

Great race. What I miss is the Moto2 and 3 races. some of the action there is breathtaking. But if the season opener for MotoGP is a sample of what lies ahead I'll be happy.
                        The continuing renovation of a GS850L

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                          some people never learn.......
                          I'm sorry guys...my bad for sure! As for the "some people never learn" comment...where does that come from? I have never spoiled anything here.

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
                          Why would they do that?
                          Just a little more stupid than someone posting who won i suppose. Some (lots) of people havent friggn watched it yet. Thanks for that. FYI you can go on about spoiler alerts and crap but dont ever list who won and where. FFS
                          You are right. I'm sorry for that. Got caught up in my own world of self pity. Won't happen again and please accept my apology.
                          No signature

Comment

The Moto3 race was a slip streaming, high corner speed passing bonanza. There was literally one second between the top 9 riders all race long and it was breathtaking stuff. The race was won out of the slipstream by 3/100ths of a second....

Last edited by hillsy; 03-30-2015, 08:49 PM.
                            Current:
                            Z1300A5 Locomotive (swapped my Intruder for it), GS450 Cafe Project (might never finish it....), XT500 Commuter (I know - it's a Yamaha )

Past:
                            VL1500 Intruder (swapped for Z1300), ZX9R Streetfighter (lets face it - too fast....), 1984 GSX750EF, 1984 GSX1100EF (AKA GS1150)
                            And a bunch of other crap Yamahas....

Comment

Guys, make sure to find and bookmark the "no spoilers" version of motogp.com. You get links to the videos without the news.

They haven't ever spammed me with spoilers, so I must have dug through the email settings almost immediately after signing up last year.
                              Dogma
                              --
                              O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                              '80 GS850 GLT
                              '80 GS1000 GT
                              '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I downloaded the race video via Torrent. GREAT race! So much fun to watch. I think it's going to be an epic battle this year with three STRONG teams.
                                Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Working...
                                X