Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 MotoGP season

Awe Crap ! Set the PVR for the race and the TV guide on the TV was wrong. Did get to see the last seven laps though. Pretty exciting race........
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

What a great way to start off my subscription to MotoGP! This is going to be worth every penny!
    No signature

Hey guys, I just signed up on Friday to MotoGP for the season. And the race was live my time at 11am....well I couldn't watch it live and sat down after dinner to watch it.
    Here is what ****ed me off....at 230pm I get an email frm motogp with the following title...

"Rossi wins season opening race with "Best ride ever!"".....fook me!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?
    Why would they do that?
    I unsubscribed to their emails...and stated why when asked. How friggen stupid are they???
    No signature

"Rossi wins season opening race with "Best ride ever!"".....fook me!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?
    Why would they do that?
    I unsubscribed to their emails...and stated why when asked. How friggen stupid are they???
    Just a little more stupid than someone posting who won i suppose. Some (lots) of people havent friggn watched it yet. Thanks for that. FYI you can go on about spoiler alerts and crap but dont ever list who won and where. FFS

some people never learn.......
    1978 GS1085.

Can we say who won yet?

As I am unable to watch it live (Boooo!) I have to wait for the highlights on ITV4 in the Uk. Have to admit it does show pretty much everything in an hour long program to show a 45 minute race (wait, what?). All weekend I've avoided this thread in case of spoilers and kept away from the likes of the BBC sport website. I did stumble upon one headline that started 'Marquez manages ...' so I thought that... hang on, no spoilers.

Great race. What I miss is the Moto2 and 3 races. some of the action there is breathtaking. But if the season opener for MotoGP is a sample of what lies ahead I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Agemax View Post
    some people never learn.......
    I'm sorry guys...my bad for sure! As for the "some people never learn" comment...where does that come from? I have never spoiled anything here.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Why would they do that?
    Just a little more stupid than someone posting who won i suppose. Some (lots) of people havent friggn watched it yet. Thanks for that. FYI you can go on about spoiler alerts and crap but dont ever list who won and where. FFS
    You are right. I'm sorry for that. Got caught up in my own world of self pity. Won't happen again and please accept my apology.
    No signature

The Moto3 race was a slip streaming, high corner speed passing bonanza. There was literally one second between the top 9 riders all race long and it was breathtaking stuff. The race was won out of the slipstream by 3/100ths of a second....

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2015...-dunlop/172987
    Last edited by hillsy; 03-30-2015 at 08:49 PM.
    Current:
    Z1300A5 Locomotive (swapped my Intruder for it), GS450 Cafe Project (might never finish it....), XT500 Commuter (I know - it's a Yamaha )

Past:
    VL1500 Intruder (swapped for Z1300), ZX9R Streetfighter (lets face it - too fast....), 1984 GSX750EF, 1984 GSX1100EF (AKA GS1150)
    And a bunch of other crap Yamahas....

Guys, make sure to find and bookmark the "no spoilers" version of motogp.com. You get links to the videos without the news.

They haven't ever spammed me with spoilers, so I must have dug through the email settings almost immediately after signing up last year.
    Dogma
    --
    O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
    '80 GS850 GLT
    '80 GS1000 GT
    '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Nessism is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

I downloaded the race video via Torrent. GREAT race! So much fun to watch. I think it's going to be an epic battle this year with three STRONG teams.