Gramma Peppermint's Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    I am alive and well in AZ!!! I need a complete skeletal transplant (lol) but, otherwise, ok.
    I'm supposed to go in for foot surgery March 1st. Need to have all toes broken. Both feet, but; one at a time.
    They will be fixing bunions and hammertoes. Too many years of waitressing, I suppose.... That's if I don't chicken-out.
    Too many years of ill-fitting shoes is likely the problem. While they hate to admit it, a great many women who constantly wear high heels have similar problems.

Given your other comments, could you not just use a frozen chicken to hammer your own toes into line?
    (While keeping them in the correct pecking order, of course)

It is wonderful to see you posting again! We missed you. Stay with us, please.
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
      Too many years of ill-fitting shoes is likely the problem. While they hate to admit it, a great many women who constantly wear high heels have similar problems.

Given your other comments, could you not just use a frozen chicken to hammer your own toes into line?
      (While keeping them in the correct pecking order, of course)

It is wonderful to see you posting again! We missed you. Stay with us, please.
      Depending on the gig, waitressing and ill fitting shoes go hand in hand. Some employers have a honey badger like philosophy in creating a dress code.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

When I worked for Pinkerton, I was a flat-foot in high heels...!
        Wore them in my 20's & 30's and rarely in my 40's.. As a child, my father made my mother buy all our shoes at "Shapario's"... the best shoe store in Chgo, at the time...
        Guess I spent too much time waiting on people... Especially MEN !!! LOL.....!

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
          That is a nice thing to say about Patti , but it just might be more accurate to say she is a lady with a VERY big heart. Probably big enough for three regular bikers.
          This is the first time I've seen this post. Shame on me argonsagas. Thanks for the flattery, but my wrinkles are beginning to be tell the new truth... Lol... Luv ya!

Comment

Cant believe I missed so many posts, so far back in time. * I did take a long break for a while. Extremely sorry, please forgive me. & Thank you. you made my day!!!

Comment

You’re the godmother of this forum. No need to apologize
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
                Happy to see you are back PP, and you too Allie. Have not been on as much lately as had some family illnesses that have been keeping me occupied.
                How is everyone doing doing in your family? Sending prayers & good energy...

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                  You’re the godmother of this forum. No need to apologize
                  ... SURELY, you flatter me... Thank you, I am humbled...

Comment

Working...
                  X