Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gramma Peppermint's Bike

argonsagas is offline Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    I am alive and well in AZ!!! I need a complete skeletal transplant (lol) but, otherwise, ok.
    I'm supposed to go in for foot surgery March 1st. Need to have all toes broken. Both feet, but; one at a time.
    They will be fixing bunions and hammertoes. Too many years of waitressing, I suppose.... That's if I don't chicken-out.
    Too many years of ill-fitting shoes is likely the problem. While they hate to admit it, a great many women who constantly wear high heels have similar problems.

Given your other comments, could you not just use a frozen chicken to hammer your own toes into line?
    (While keeping them in the correct pecking order, of course)

It is wonderful to see you posting again! We missed you. Stay with us, please.
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

Quote Originally Posted by argonsagas View Post
    Too many years of ill-fitting shoes is likely the problem. While they hate to admit it, a great many women who constantly wear high heels have similar problems.

Given your other comments, could you not just use a frozen chicken to hammer your own toes into line?
    (While keeping them in the correct pecking order, of course)

It is wonderful to see you posting again! We missed you. Stay with us, please.
    Depending on the gig, waitressing and ill fitting shoes go hand in hand. Some employers have a honey badger like philosophy in creating a dress code.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

When I worked for Pinkerton, I was a flat-foot in high heels...!
    Wore them in my 20's & 30's and rarely in my 40's.. As a child, my father made my mother buy all our shoes at "Shapario's"... the best shoe store in Chgo, at the time...
    Guess I spent too much time waiting on people... Especially MEN !!! LOL.....!