This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this before posting!

I thought I would expand a bit on what this forum is for...

The intention was to create a new forum for members who REGULARLY sell GS parts or provide a GS repair service. If you are just selling some parts that you have laying around, then post your items in one of the appropriate For Sale forums. If you post here listing parts and you don't do so regularly, then your post will be deleted. The forum for selling an occasional part is the For Sale-Parts, Misc in the Classified section.

If you a GS member and do it as a business, then it belongs here. If you happen to find an outside vendor who provides parts or services for GS's that you found good to work with then you can list them here also. This isn't the place for eBay or Craiglist listings however since they tend to be too transient. If you have any questions then PM me before posting here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Frank
    Last edited by administrator; 05-15-2017, 10:12 PM.

Soooo, don't sell items to other enthuseist that pertain directly to their bike because we don't post often??? That's absolutely ridiculous and dam glad I go ride of my GS money pit but hey I now of better places to sell. Just figured Id give the GS fans first dibs. what ever. Do me a favor and remove me from your forum to. I get having ads moderated but really because I don't post enough? Illogical thinking isn't just rampet in the real world I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      Soooo, don't sell items to other enthuseist that pertain directly to their bike because we don't post often??? That's absolutely ridiculous and dam glad I go ride of my GS money pit but hey I now of better places to sell. Just figured Id give the GS fans first dibs. what ever. Do me a favor and remove me from your forum to. I get having ads moderated but really because I don't post enough? Illogical thinking isn't just rampet in the real world I guess.
      If you are running a side business (which is what this forum is for), then I expect that you were participating in these forums to some extent. It allows people to determine whether you are trustworthy or not. Setting up a forum account and posting once is a common tactic of spammers.

Frank
      Last edited by administrator; 02-08-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X