1981 Suzuki GS 450 EX Cafe Racer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1981 Suzuki GS 450 EX Cafe Racer Project

Hello fellow bike enthusiasts! My plan is to restore old and rusted out parts and replace them as well as turn it into a cafe. This is actually an older picture of when I first uncovered the bike. Currently the bike is fully dissembled and I'm wondering what needs to be done first. I plan on getting it sandblasted but I want the frame to be prepared for whatever seat I buy. I plan on getting a seat from Dime City Cycles but would like to know if there are any other websites that sell parts as well as seats at a lower price. My budget on this project is $1,000 so any tips or advice that could save me a couple bucks is much appreciated!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Mate,
      Good luck with your bike and as for seats depending on what you like this Guy http://stores.ebay.com.au/BRON-MOTO?...p2047675.l2563 has all sorts of goodies. I think all back ends/seats come without drilled holes or sanded down fiberglass so you can drill and set to your liking. Ebay is always a good source to check.

Comment

Okay, thank you!

Comment

Collinsv11, also post up your questions on the "GS Cafe" a continuious thread for the cafe guys to hook up and swap ideas, Welcome !

Comment

Alright, will do.

Comment

Working...
            X