Let's Monoshock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttfraz View Post
    ...Depending on funding it might happen with my tax return.
    Please don't be offended, but this old man thinks you should save your money.

However, purely as an engineering exercise, maybe you could do it on the cheap. It would still be a learning experience.

Hope I haven't gotten too personal.
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
      Please don't be offended, but this old man thinks you should save your money.

However, purely as an engineering exercise, maybe you could do it on the cheap. It would still be a learning experience.

Hope I haven't gotten too personal.
      haha no not at all. Usually that money goes to some bike project it's easier to reason with the wife that way
      As if is it may not even happen as I'm also restoring another gs750 I just bought. I just thought it would be a fun project that might teach me a thing or to

Comment

Working...
      X