No announcement yet.

THanks for your help story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trip was around 1200 miles, got about 29 mpg on the average, paid close to $4 a gallon in California, took back roads as much as possible, average speed was generally around 70, I did have it up just past 85 for a brief few minutes at one point....bike ran like a top, sounded awesome and never skipped a beat! DSC_0047.jpg

Comment

Thanks for posting.

Seems like a successful project.
      Project includes Engine work even.

Your passenger seemed to be in trailing vehicle, but that was good for photos.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Yes, so far its been good! Now I have cosmetics/appearance items to play with. I have more paint ideas and one more plan for sidecar. If all goes well, sidecar project will be done soon and rest of paint and appearance will be over the summer. I shall post some pics along the way...

Comment

Hi 520Eek,

I just recently picked up a gs1100L to mount a Velorex sidecar to. I'm pretty sure I have my front mounting points picked out. Is there a chance I could get you to post some pics of the rear mounts on your rig? I have a couple ideas, but it's going to take some wrestling to make it happen.

Thanks,
          Wolfie

Comment

Working...
          X