No announcement yet.

1993 GSX-R-750... Any insight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Trev.... How many times have I openly admitted on the forum that I trashed the crap out of someone elses bike... Oh wait

Sorry Jethro... I swear I was jut giving the ole Fizzy One an Italian style tune up!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Also mine had a tre (timing retard eliminator) on it which made it basically impossible to ride around town as it wanted to float the front tire under all throttle positions. Use to have to shut it off in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
        Come on Trev.... How many times have I openly admitted on the forum that I trashed the crap out of someone elses bike... Oh wait

Sorry Jethro... I swear I was jut giving the ole Fizzy One an Italian style tune up!
        How did I miss this? Posted on my Birthday even!

Nice job there Jedz!

Ed
        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
        X