Sunday night music....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
    Love the live version...... Man ! can Phil relate to a audience.

Good stuff
    1981 GS1100E
    1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

Some people say rock is dead, I'm more of the camp that says it's run it's course not unlike the blues. There's still some great new stuff out there, especially from those putting a contemporary twist on traditional music.

1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
      1982 GS450txz (former bike)
      LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

I was introduced to this by a band that I work with. All Them Witches

1981 GS1100E
        1982 GS1100E

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Comment

All Them Witches is a great band. Their albums vary so much. They don’t seem to be a band that simply finds a successful formula then puts out similar music from that point forward.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
            All Them Witches is a great band. Their albums vary so much. They don’t seem to be a band that simply finds a successful formula then puts out similar music from that point forward.
            Musically I'll agree but they'd do well to find a more expressive vocalist. John Garcia would be a top notch addition and a perfect compliment to the rest of the band.
            Last edited by LAB3; 07-16-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Tell you what, if you agree with what Punkle Henry has to say in this video clip I'll see you at THIS festival! Blues, bluegrass, country, rock, metal, punk and everything in between. Find out what the HELLBILLY scene is really all about!

Comment

If you are into blues, Jeff Beck "Brush with the blues"

1981 GS1100E
                1982 GS1100E

Comment

Anybody like Stanley Clarke? You can't go wrong with these two albums from the '70's: Journey To Love and School Days.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Feminism nightmare: Don't watch this stoned!

Weird stuff:
                    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Hey baby! You got girlfriend Vietnam?
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                        Weird stuff:
                        That is quality entertainment when you turn the sound off and watch it.
                        1981 GS1100E
                        1982 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by metalfab View Post
                          That is quality entertainment when you turn the sound off and watch it.
                          I disagree, always loved that weird bass solo, all those marching legs take it to another level of weird.
                          "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                          1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                          1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                          1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Could be I posted this one before, no matter.

Hank Williams III - Pills I Took

Comment

Since I'll be turning 60 this one has my ear... always loved Nick Lowe. Lots of humor in his music like Ray Davies another fave. Yep, I'm getting old!

Tom

'82 GS1100E Mr. Turbo
                              '79 GS100E
                              Other non Suzuki bikes

Comment

Audioslave

1981 GS1100E
                                1982 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
                                X