X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
    Mom and Rose in her Christmas dress this morning

Rose Christmas Dress by Scott Baker, on Flickr
    Scott, HAve seen the picture previoiusly, wasgoingto comment about good baby pics that show eyes. But now get this
    Page Not Found

Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.
    If you think this is a problem with Flickr, please tell us.
    Here's a link to the home page.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Daughter taking the 1 year old for some mo'cykle experince.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Scott, HAve seen the picture previoiusly, wasgoingto comment about good baby pics that show eyes. But now get this
        Page Not Found

Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link.
        If you think this is a problem with Flickr, please tell us.
        Here's a link to the home page.
        Thanks seems I removed the wrong file when I cleaned up my account.

I fixed the link.

I had a visitor at work today (yes, I work from home) after she just turned 3 months on Saturday. Tried to show her the motorcycle on my desktop background and the track ball I use but she's not quite interested in those things yet.

Rose and Grandpa Work Computer by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Of course, I love how our hair styles compliment each other (even a co-worker commented on it)

Rose and Grandpa at work by Scott Baker, on Flickr
        Last edited by cowboyup3371; 01-04-2022, 12:14 AM.
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          I had a visitor at work today (yes, I work from home) .

Of course, I love how our hair styles compliment each other (even a co-worker commented on it)

Okay, then I dont have to mention it. har har

Good pics.

At that age every month or two is different.

Comment

Review of one year old first year

Yep, Standing at 1 year, not really walking for another few weeks. That is ahead of older sibling. But older sibling was talking more at that age, had a few words.
            Last edited by Redman; 01-06-2022, 07:19 PM.

Comment

^^^^
              Oh, where's that "LIKE" button!

That's a nice collage of photos, Redman.

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 01-06-2022, 07:32 PM.
              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Fun with grandkids recently.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Dave!

I have been swamped with parental classes, appointments, introductions and nursery readiness! Amazing to see the one year encapsulated in one image.

Looking forward to becoming a father. It's going to be an awesome experience which looks to follow you until the very end with becoming grandparents.

I know my parents are excited by the prospect to have another Grandkid on the way, making number 6 of the clan on my side of the family. My wife's mother and father are beyond ecstatic because this will be their first grandchild.

Just weeks away at this point. I am approved for 12 week leave and taking it over the course of a year (not all at once).

Cheers!
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                  2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                  Originally posted by Hayabuser
                  Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                    . . . . . . . . . .
                    I have been swamped with parental classes, appointments, introductions and nursery readiness! ....
                    Just weeks away at this point. ...

Cheers!
                    Exciting.

If I could explain what you are in for, I would.

Will be on look out for picture/updates.

Comment

We went to my grandson Gideon's third birthday party yesterday here on the other side of town. While sitting with my mom, who's memory is rapidly deteriorating, she was asking who all these people are. She recognizes my sister and I, our kids (usually) and sometimes certain grandkids. The newest ones she needs frequent reminding of though... like every five minutes.

Anyway, she asks, which one is Gideon? I point him out and she asks who his dad is. I point to my stepson and say Jordan, and I'm Jordan's dad as of 20 years now. She seemed to digest that for a minute, then went on about some random thing.

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                      Thanks for sharing Dave!

I have been swamped with parental classes, appointments, introductions and nursery readiness! Amazing to see the one year encapsulated in one image.

Looking forward to becoming a father. It's going to be an awesome experience which looks to follow you until the very end with becoming grandparents.

I know my parents are excited by the prospect to have another Grandkid on the way, making number 6 of the clan on my side of the family. My wife's mother and father are beyond ecstatic because this will be their first grandchild.

Just weeks away at this point. I am approved for 12 week leave and taking it over the course of a year (not all at once).

Cheers!
                      Justin, as I think about that moment with my mom, your statment here resonates with me. My biological son, Adam, was there as well yesterday and sometimes I see these tattoo covered, bearded men as just "other guys", but they're my sons and that will never change. Seems odd to put that feeling into words. It apparently just sank in a little deeper, they're not kids, but they're still our kids.

On another note, one of the gifts Gideon received was this freestyle Grave Digger RC truck. I was very intrigued watching this inexpensive toy display a self guided wheelie. It made constant minute adjustments to stay upright until forced to come down. I wonder if it has a liquid mercury switch like a thermostat or gyroscope? Nah, maybe some sort of geomagnetic field sensor, accelerometer or proximity sensor? I got lost in thought about things I don't really understand and realized my grandson was handing me the romote to take my turn. That was fun! This little toy had so much torque it does donuts on nearly any surface.

Here's Gideon and his six month old sister Morgan. Sadly, no pics of playing with the truck yesterday.

Roger

Current rides
                      1983 GS 850G
                      2003 FJR 1300A
                      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                        I wonder if it has a liquid mercury switch like a thermostat or gyroscope? Nah, maybe some sort of geomagnetic field sensor, accelerometer or proximity sensor?

The video in that link you sent had a short couple of second display of what could probably be a gyroscope like image. Now, I want to get one

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

Don't get me started on RC cars... They're always running over my toes.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                          82 gs1100L probably the next project
                          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

I don't understand why mom and dad always hide the slime making stuff on top of the refrigerator??

And today we stopped at the park. I've been wanting to see the ice fountain. Pretty big this year with the cold weather.

Comment

Rose stopped by last night for a bit so had to give her her first shoulder ride. Turned 4 months last week

Rose by Scott Baker, on Flickr

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

I hear our friend Jedz is now a dad. Congrats dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X