Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gs750 Points Plate. is it all there? with photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the same type advancer with Dyna magnet fitted, you can see the ND logo on the left below the spring. Also the Dyna paper work with the model numbers for ND or KD ignitions. Pity you are in OZ I have parts you need but postage would be un-economic
    My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

great! yeah i can find heaps of point plates, but i cant seem to find an original points cam for the bike anywhere. so Ill just go with a dyna s i think. i hear it makes a better spark and might have more performance too. thanks for the pics. i knew i was missing something!

Comment

Originally posted by uk gs nut View Post
        Here is the same type advancer with Dyna magnet fitted, you can see the ND logo on the left below the spring. Also the Dyna paper work with the model numbers for ND or KD ignitions. Pity you are in OZ I have parts you need but postage would be un-economic
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]48248[/ATTACH]
        my advancer says ND on it. this would be the correct part yes? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dynatek-D...YAAOSw4UtWTlvY

Comment

Yes that's correct, give your advance mechanism a good clean and lube to make sure it works ok.
          My bikes 79 GS1000 1085 checked and approved by stator the GSR mascot and 77 GS750 with 850 top end, GS850g, and my eldest sons 78 GS550, youngest sons GS125. Project bike 79 GS1000N

Comment

Working...
          X