• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boriqua View Post
    That would suck if he is out of business... did you try this email
    David Quinn
    dqmcs@earthlink.net

This doesn't refer to this thread but just want to say that Dave Quinn has been out of business now for a couple years,which does s*ck,I used to get my Hagon's from him and he knew how to set them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
      Sam,
      I have two sets of case guards. Not sure what they fit though

If there's a way to tell I'd love to see them put to use. I have reason to believe at least one is from a 750. I'd be glad to draw a template of mounting points and mail to you, take measurements and post etc.

Can anyone suggest a way to confirm what I have or that they'll fit this 750?
      Roger, I've been hunting for case guards for my bike. My frame is certainly different from the OP's '77. But if you want to template what you have and mail it to me, I would confirm or deny that the holes line up with the frame mountings of an '82 750. AFAIK, all of the '80-'82 750 models, and the '83T frame mountings are exactly the same. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
      Rich
      1982 GS 750TZ
      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by grcamna2 View Post
        This doesn't refer to this thread but just want to say that Dave Quinn has been out of business now for a couple years,which does s*ck,I used to get my Hagon's from him and he knew how to set them up.
        Same, when I picked up a '77 GS550 to fix up last year I bought a pair from Z1. They just have generic sizes (330mm, 340mm, etc) and don't match the exact spring rate to the bike. I ended up going for the slightly oversized 340mm for a little more of an aggressive ride which I like the feel of but the spring rate is slightly too high.
        1980/1981 GS450 - GS500 Cylinder + Piston Swap - "De-L'ed", custom seat, CB350 bits, 18" rear, etc.
        1977 GS550
        1977 GS750 - Cross country trip thread

Comment

It'll ride better with 'proper' bars on. Just had new caliper pistons, seals & pads in my B after a leak on the left caliper.
          gs1.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X