Gofast Innovations JIS screwdriver sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gofast Innovations JIS screwdriver sets

I know most of us are aware the bolts/screws on our bikes are not Phillips but JIS, so a proper fitting screwdriver is essential for removing all those pesky screws. I still have lots of sets in stock ready to ship. Have a look at my website and remember they make great Christmas gifts.

Attached Files
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

I have a set of these from Paul and think it was money well spent.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
      I have a set of these from Paul and think it was money well spent.
      Thanks, Steve

I've sold a little over 420 sets in the last 2 years.
      80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Christmas is coming guys. Buy yourself a stocking stuffer. Great quality and real comfy handles.
        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

It's a pretty good deal as it stands, but are you also offering a GSR discount?
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Thanks for reminding me,Id like another set when I get the $$

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
              It's a pretty good deal as it stands, but are you also offering a GSR discount?
              I understand and would love to but here's the problem. Shipping costs about $12-$15 USD to ship to the U.S. from my home in Canada. There just isn't much profit left by the time I'm done. A better idea would be for someone on the GSR that runs a business or even the owner of this site to buy a quantity (for which I would give a nice discount and include free shipping) and sell them themselves.

I'm open to suggestions.

Paul

Comment

It's not a problem on my end. I see it as a good deal as is, but thought I'd put the idea out there.

I'm probably going to take a couple of sets anyhow, as they've been on my list for awhile. I just haven't seemed to find the time to get to one of the few brick and mortar stores here that actually stock them.
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
                  I understand and would love to but here's the problem. Shipping costs about $12-$15 USD to ship to the U.S. from my home in Canada. There just isn't much profit left by the time I'm done. A better idea would be for someone on the GSR that runs a business or even the owner of this site to buy a quantity (for which I would give a nice discount and include free shipping) and sell them themselves.

I'm open to suggestions.

Paul
                  Wow, that's a really good idea, an idea I messaged you about months ago and never heard a word back from you about.

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
                    Wow, that's a really good idea, an idea I messaged you about months ago and never heard a word back from you about.
                    I do remember replying. I said I could make you a great deal including free shipping if you bought a quantity. I don't understand why you didn't receive it. PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
                      I do remember replying. I said I could make you a great deal including free shipping if you bought a quantity. I don't understand why you didn't receive it. PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

Paul
                      I looked again, don't see it but maybe my inbox was full. I'll PM you

Comment

Sweet set!!!

I may be interested.

Ed
                        GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                        GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                        GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                        Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                        Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
                        X