Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Gofast Innovations JIS screwdriver sets soon

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder if you're planning on giving or getting a set of my JIS screwdrivers in time for Christmas, you should order within the next week or so.

Paul Jones
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

If anyone wants to order my Gofast Innovations screwdriver sets for Christmas, I would say this weekend is your last chance for delivery in time. I'll ship the same day.

Merry Christmas everyone,
    Paul
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Comment

Just Ordered my set!!!
      Thanks!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Ordered a set just now.
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

[QUOTE = nastyjones; 2352468] Chào tất cả mọi người,

Chỉ cần một lời nhắc nhở nếu bạn đang lập kế hoạch cho hoặc nhận được một bộ tua vít JIS của tôi trong thời gian cho Giáng sinh, bạn nên đặt hàng trong tuần tới.

Paul Jones
          www.gofastinnovations.com [/ QUOTE]
          sounds appealing

Comment

Are these still available?
            Expecting the Spanish Inquisition
            1981 GS850G: the Ratzuki
            1981 GS1100E

Comment

Order right from Pauls website. Great products.

www.gofastinnovations.com
              Rob
              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Ordered this morning.
                Expecting the Spanish Inquisition
                1981 GS850G: the Ratzuki
                1981 GS1100E

Comment

Got my new improved set last week! Yes, The old ones were still good,-stayed sharp-much used, though I lost the small one somewhere..I passed these two survivorsonto a friend.
                  The bitset is handy too, slipped into a multi driver or adapted to impact or socket for smaller places but the handled set gets the most use.

I'm pretty tight when it comes to "New" but these have definitely paid for themselves in function and ease.

Comment

I got my JIS screwdrivers. They were great. Used them to make the right switchgear sit well, and to reattach the brake hose for the rear brakes.

He forgot sending the bit set, but I emailed him and he answered quickly and said he'd send the impact bits right over. So I am happy with this transaction (impact driver bits are for a later project anyways).
                    GS1000G 1981

Comment

Got my set and the impact driver kit. Used the screwdrivers today and was pleased with the hex bolt heads they have. I put a wrench on and bolts came out easily. A very well thought out and welcome addition.
                      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

i ordered a set of 3 way back.... they are really nice screwdrivers!
                        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Have been looking at the impact driver, but it's not clear on the website how to switch
                          from lefty-loosy to righty-tighty ... is it just press and turn like regular impact drivers ?

Also, i like the long bits for reaching screws that are in difficult to reach spots
                          (like some inside the GS1000 engine), looks much easier than with the big diameter impact drivers and their short bits.

Last edited by Rijko; 08-06-2023, 06:17 PM.
                          Rijk

Top 10 Newbie Mistakes thread

CV Carb rebuild tutorial
                          VM Carb rebuild tutorial
                          Bikecliff's website
                          The Stator Papers

"The thing about freedom - it's never free"

Comment

I wonder if that impact is loosen only? Like the Vessel Impacta?
                            Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

I havent had use of the impact yet but removal is the most common use so if it is loosen only i wont be unhappy about it
                              MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X