Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1983/84 GS550E Help! (Identification/Paint Project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983/84 GS550E Help! (Identification/Paint Project)

Can somebody please give me any information of this bike, year, model, serial code, PAINT CODES:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

*(picture is at bottom of this post as well)*

I ask because I have a 1984 GS550E that needs a uniform paint job. I want to repaint my GS with a same/similar color pattern of a factory GS model and put new decals on as well. The only site I could find that sells a full decal set is:

The decal set they sell is for the red and gray, 1984 GS550E (bottom of the page). Only bad thing is, there is not much information on this particular bike and color scheme. There are only a few images of this particular bike. I would like to know the paint codes so I can get a (semi-)professional paint job and order the decal set from the site above. Please let me know if you have this same bike or know anything more about it that could help me in my endeavor to get my GS looking good.

*Note: The GS I have is a 1984 GS550E. It has 13,000 miles on it and it is in great running condition. I think it would be worth getting a professional paint job and new decals since it has a lot of life left in it. Please let me know what you think a cosmetic restoration like this will cost and if it would be worth going to the extent. Any other advice is welcomed.

Thank you,

Eric

Picture:
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/1983-suzuki-gs550-30149.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/1983-suzuki-gs550-30149.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/1983-suzuki-gs550-30149.jpg[/IMG]1983-Suzuki-GS550-30149.jpg
Working...
X