Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Garmin? Maybe the App has finally arrived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and S6 Active seem to me to be the best phones out there. I had reasons to prefer them over the S7 and S8 when I was comparitively shopping. Better cameras were the 1st thing that comes to mind. The Active models are water resistant and shock resistant with a much tougher case than a fragile standard model, almost like a small Otterbox built in to the edges and corner areas. O-ring type gaskets and seals everywhere.
    '77 GS750 920cc heavily modded
    '97 Kawasaki KDX220R rugged terrain ripper!
    '99 Kawasaki KDX220R​ rebuild in progress
    '79 GS425stock
    PROJECTS:
    '77 Suzuki PE250 woods racer
    '77 GS550 740cc major mods
    '77 GS400 489cc racer build
    '76 Rickman CR1000 GS1000/1100
    '78 GS1000C/1100

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck78 View Post
      The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and S6 Active seem to me to be the best phones out there. I had reasons to prefer them over the S7 and S8 when I was comparitively shopping. Better cameras were the 1st thing that comes to mind. The Active models are water resistant and shock resistant with a much tougher case than a fragile standard model, almost like a small Otterbox built in to the edges and corner areas. O-ring type gaskets and seals everywhere.

The standard non active S8 is water and dust proof as well. I've got the S8 active and I think the only real advantage it has is in battery life. I can run nearly 20 hours between charges if I want to even using it semi heavily I can still get a good 16 hours out of it.

Comment

Working...
      X