• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do some really good work man
    I build Pipers

Comment

Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post
      You do some really good work man
      Thanks Your FZR has a good start now that your down to a bare frame.
      Its amazing what some cleaning, and a bit of paint here and there can do to make a bike look great again.
      Those FZRs were some really sweet bikes in their day, and are still just as fast if gone through good as your doing.

Comment

Finally sold the bachelor pad, and moved into a real house.....so the bikes had to have a new place too.
        Slowly getting the strokers and parts and everything else settled in.

Comment

You know life is good when you have a separate area in your workshop for the 2 strokes.
          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Well it could certainly be a fun move... A bike at a time. . Not to mention the Hemi powered Plymouth.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
            -Rusty old scooter.
            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

What's that floor finish? Looks like a nightmare to keep clean.

Comment

Floor finish.....I have carpet on top of plastic over the cement to keep down any possible condensation.....just under the bikes that are parked.
                I leave the work areas cement so I can sweep and so on....

I did ride over half of the bikes I have to the house, which surprised me that I could get that many to cooperate with me.
                The car was pulled by my jeep....not as fun.

The strokers definitely have their own place in my garage, but I have made a new rule to only start them outside.
                The oil mist from firing them up inside the old garage has everything covered in two stroke oil from all the years of working on them.....every bike needs a total wash job....

Comment

Originally posted by busa1300 View Post
                  Finally sold the bachelor pad, and moved into a real house.....so the bikes had to have a new place too.
                  Slowly getting the strokers and parts and everything else settled in.

I notice that the carpeting clashes with the wall color. C'mon! Just kidding of course! I showing friends this thread to people when they ask "why do you have so many bikes?" I hope you have plenty of good roads around you. Most of your collection is corner orientated. So is mine.
                  Current Rides: 82 GS1100E, 00 Triumph 955 Speed Triple, 03 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 01 Honda GL1800, '15 Kawasaki 1000 Versys
                  Past Rides: 72 Honda SL-125, Kawasaki KE-175, 77 GS750 with total yosh stage 1 kit, 79 GS1000s, 80 GS1000S, 82 GS750e,82 GS1000S, 84 VF500f, 86 FZR600, 95 Triumph Sprint 900,96 Triumph Sprint, 97 Triumph Sprint, 01 Kawasaki ZRX1200, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 01 Yam YFZ250F
                  Work in progress: 78 GS1000, unknown year GS1100ES

Comment

Racks for parts, and MORE toys... And a Viper Go-kart hangin' around...

1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
                    1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
                    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
                    Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

Comment

Thanks guys. Nothing but corn fields in my area of the world....unless I head a little north into Michigan.
                      More lakes and curves to go around them up there...
                      Racks are full now, and the move is done, so now I can get back to bikes again.

Last edited by Guest; 10-23-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

YouTube....first try....

Comment

I couldn't hear the lovely engine for the music.

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
                            I couldn't hear the lovely engine for the music.
                            Yeah, but at least it is a great song.

Awesome stuff!
                            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                            1982 CB900f

Comment

The video was an experiment with my GoPro....I know everyone likes to hear a stroker running hard, but that will come with the dyno run later this off riding season.
                              I needed to learn the splicing process, and how to fit it together....a song was easier/better than hearing the bike, or me just walking around the bike.
                              Plus I thought the song fit reasonably well with most of the video...

And I wanted to prove there is a VJ23 complete and running strong legally on the streets in the USA....
                              Last edited by Guest; 10-30-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Two stroke music

This one has a two stroke sound track in it...

Comment

Working...
                                X