Replacement seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement seat.

My seat pan is rusted beyond repair so I'm looking for a new seat. I have a 1983 GS1100GK. Does anyone know if the seat from another model will fit? Thanks.

Did you ever get a response? I have the same problem.

Comment

Can you guys post a pic of the seat you need? I don't know cross compatibility, but I have 2 stock seats from my 450L.

Comment

Just a thought but I have done a fair amount of work with fiberglass and it can be had in mats and rolls along with the resin at any local auto place. You can just clean and cover the existing pan or use mold release and use the pan as a form.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen View Post
          Can you guys post a pic of the seat you need? I don't know cross compatibility, but I have 2 stock seats from my 450L.
          Not even close, but thanks for playing. Don will give you a few parting gifts on your way out.

The original poster needed one from an 82-83 850 or 1100G and it was nearly a year ago.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Im looking for a replacement seat for my GS650GL rebuild. My seat pan is terribly rusted and breaking apart, and ive had no luck finding a replacement as of yet!!
            1983 GS650GL First Bike!

Comment

Working...
            X