Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
    Here is my entry, he's not on the ground. On the way to the Icebox rally at Sandy's. Todd's front tire blew.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54653[/ATTACH]
    Hey ...come on. At least the beer was cold, along with everything else. LOL.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

IMG_0703 by gillinghams2007, on Flickr

Second tallest U.S Flag pole in the US, in Dorris, California. 1/2 mass in honor of Barbara Bush. It was this, Mt. Shasta or a picture of the Weed, California sign...... We've been having a hard time keeping it up lately...........
      Last edited by Charlie G; 04-21-2018, 07:37 PM.
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

What's up?

The solar eclipse...

This is me and none other that Wes Cooley looking at the eclipse through glasses that he brought from his home.
        That's his partner Melody in the chair. What a treat that was....

No signature

Comment

What is up?

Was waiting for the sail ship to line up with the sunset shimmer, when a bunch of gulls came along.

Was also concerned about what Might Come Down.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

So the theme is 'What's Up'? Well I was when taking this photo. Always loved how clear the reflection was in the gauges. Ignore the busted turn signal lens.

Comment

Nice photo Redman.

V
              Gustov
              80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
              81 GS 1000 G
              79 GS 850 G
              81 GS 850 L
              83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
              80 GS 550 L
              86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
              2002 Honda 919
              2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Flags were up, no coaster though.
                http://Untitled by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Well here's mine for this week. That mud bogger is kind of up there.

by soates50, on Flickr
                  '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I am going to have to re-use a picture from a few weeks go. There is no question which way to look for the bridge.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      I am going to have to re-use a picture from a few weeks go. ..............
                      I would say is quite acceptable to reuse a photo for a different subject-category-theme.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Me; Up above the clouds.

Also... this not a submission but I grabbed this pic on this trip.

This is why I live to ride... You don't capture views like that stuck in a cage...
                        Last edited by Jedz123; 04-25-2018, 08:31 AM.
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                          This is why I live to ride... You don't capture views like that stuck in a cage...
                          Oh my, what an awesome view.

Driving my pickup I feel like I'm looking through a keyhole. You nailed it there!
                          Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                            Me; Up above the clouds.
                            Not that it matters for a photo contest; but Where Is That ? ! ? BRP ? . . . . Shenandoah ?

Comment

Afternoon Delight
                              Attached Files
                              The goal of life isn't to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body. It's to slide in sideways, screaming and yelling "Hell yeah! What a ride"!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisM View Post
                                Afternoon Delight
                                Chris, Nice photo of nice bike.
                                As a submission for the photo contest subject-theme of the week of "Whats up? (in the air overhead)", would it be the trees that are "up"?

Comment

Working...
                                X