No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to go with Steve's this week. I love the proportions in the photo but then I like BIG photos. Only thing I would do to it is cut the foreground by half and crop a bit of sky out and make it more of a panorama. Lots of great stuff this week.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I'll put a vote in for Sandy this week.
      Best,
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Good morning.
        The count.

Sandy- 6
        Steve Murdoch- 2
        Dorkburger- 2
        Rich82750tz- 1

Congratulations Sandy.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Confirmed!

Sandy - 6 votes
          Everyone else - 5 votes

Congratulations Sandy! Another great photo! What's our new theme this week?
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Confirmed!

Sandy - 6 votes
            Everyone else - 5 votes

Congratulations Sandy! Another great photo! What's our new theme this week?
            Wow. Thanks guys. Lots of great photos this week. I'm just heading out for the day so I'll have something for you later on.
            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Ok, I'm back and struggling for a theme and not sure if this is a repeat or not (probably is) but anyway the theme is pretty open it just has to something in black and white. This is just a sample and not my entry.

IMGP3336A-2 by soates50, on Flickr

Comment

No signature

Comment

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Stevenson Road BW by Scott Baker, on Flickr
                      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Brown County Rally by R John Thieda, on Flickr

Comment

Baatfam wins. Next to his big red ED, everything else is a black and white world.
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                            Baatfam wins. Next to his big red ED, everything else is a black and white world.
                            Yes, great photo and I figure selective colour qualifies as black and white. I just didn't mention it. Probably because my bike is black anyway. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                              Yes, great photo and I figure selective colour qualifies as black and white. I just didn't mention it. Probably because my bike is black anyway. Lol.
                              "...something in black and white." covers a lot of ground.
                              Didn't specify the photo has to be black and white, just "something."
                              I have a few other ideas, also...LOL....

Comment

The Ver'Monster last spring... Can't wait till I can ride again.
                                Jedz Moto
                                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                                2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                                2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                                Originally posted by Hayabuser
                                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X