No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Burque73; 05-03-2021, 09:14 AM.
    Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
      Dale - Dogma
      Of course, thank you. Just blanked out on that. Getting old, I guess.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
        All the ladies love Dave....

Anyways, my submission. 4 triangles. 2 sets actually.

http://Four by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
        That looks awesome! May I ask, what specific motorcycle exhaust do you have? I'm planning to replace the one on my bike and I'm still sorting out my options.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          . . . . . . . . .
          E means Enough, and F means Further.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I hesitate to post this, and prompt other similar painfull shots, but is all I can find.
            IMG_7669 by Dave Redman, on Flickr

Dont really care to discuss in detail, but clue is the sidestand scrape mark there on pavement in foreground.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Trouble in the sky coming...

Bonneville Salt Flats May 2016

Last edited by trevor; 05-04-2021, 07:51 PM.
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                Been there; shift without clutch and hope there aren't too many red lights on flat ground. Noticed it deep in Brooklyn, the last clutch cable strand broke just as I rolled into my garage!
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                  E means Enough, and F means Further.
                  Gotta remember that one. 👍
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
                    80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

You probably have seen this before....but if there is ever a oh $hit moment this was one....800 miles from home with a hole in the stator cover.

V
                      Gustov
                      80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                      81 GS 1000 G
                      79 GS 850 G
                      81 GS 850 L
                      83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                      80 GS 550 L
                      86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                      2002 Honda 919
                      2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Jeepers! Friday already! Well, happy Friday gang...Time to vote.

First the theme:

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          "Trouble"
                          Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                          Originally posted by Grimly View Post
                          Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                          Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          Originally posted by dpep View Post
                          Originally posted by gustovh View Post
                          Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                          And there they are...All in one post.

As always, if anything is amiss, please let us know. And don't forget to vote!
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Hands down, Don (dpep) has my vote!
                            I would be in absolute tears if I were in that situation.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Comment

Bob good shot of problem that many of us recognize from experience. Did that take away the black paint from the cover? More trouble.

don has the most trouble, multiple bikes. Too bad they don’t float like freezers apparently can.

roger burque, ya, less than “E”nough is a trouble.

gustov, shows trouble that occurred and the temporary fix that could still be a trouble. Good texture and detail in the shot.

trevor, pleasant pic of ominous scene . Enough to keep interest , see the general weather condition, and then notice what is probably a tuall rain in the distance up ahead. I assume “up ahead”, bike pointed wrong way on road was a bit of distraction. My Vote for Trevor for the way picture kept interest with the general situation then see the specific eminent trouble.

Comment

Bob good shot of problem that many of us recognize from experience. Did that take away the black paint from the cover? More trouble.

don has the most trouble, multiple bikes. Too bad they don’t float like freezers apparently can.

roger burque, ya, less than “E”nough is a trouble.

gustov, shows trouble that occurred and the temporary fix that could still be a trouble. Good texture and detail in the shot.

trevor, pleasant pic of ominous scene . Enough to keep interest , see the general weather condition, and then notice what is probably a tuall rain in the distance up ahead. I assume “up ahead”, bike pointed wrong way on road was a bit of distraction. My Vote for Trevor for the way picture kept interest with the general situation then see the specific eminent trouble.
                                Thanks Dave, yes the bike is pointed in the wrong direction...I was headed into the Bonneville park, which is a dead end some 100 yards from the pic being taken...I was about to turn around into the dark sky.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X