No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burque73 and Bob Baatfam both put a different twist on the Broken them. Voting for Bourque 73 based on visual appeal.
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
      No kidding Dave. Not getting any easier even after the third attempt at looking through these pics. I'm leaning toward Kerrfunk so that's my vote.. Maybe the least traumatic of the broken bike stuff, but looking at the pic I immediately think "BROKEN".

The look on the wooden guy's face in Bob's pic is priceless!
      That oil cap. I ended up removing the engine cover and taking it to a shop. They passed a torch over it for a few seconds and that unstuck it.

I'm going with redman's broken parts display cuz that's the sort of thing I'd do
      "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

my vote is for mr. kerrfunk. the beautiful bikes in the ditches was just too much for me.
        2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
        82 gs1100L probably the next project
        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

My vote is for Cowboy...being owners of old GS bikes, we can all identify with that pic.
          No signature

Comment

baatfam for me this week, just cuzzzz.

V
            Gustov
            80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
            81 GS 1000 G
            79 GS 850 G
            81 GS 850 L
            83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
            80 GS 550 L
            86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
            2002 Honda 919
            2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

The crispness and colour in the creative image by Burque gets my vote.
              Roger, you may have mentioned it before but what camera do you use?
              1979 GS1000
              1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Burque. I dig that one and it's take on the theme.
                sigpic

Comment

Rich82GS750TZ for me.
                  ---- Dave
                  79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                  80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                  79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                  92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR View Post
                    The crispness and colour in the creative image by Burque gets my vote.
                    Roger, you may have mentioned it before but what camera do you use?
                    Thanks for the vote. ��

Most often I use my phone for the pics. If I click on the photo and look at the data attached to it it shows it was taken with an SM-G920V (smartphone)

I do have a pretty decent hand me down digital camera as well. It's a Canon rebel something.
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Burque for me this week..
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Burque73 for the win.
                        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                          Burque73 for the win.
                          Yeah, it's a landslide.
                          Currently I count 16 votes, but only half of them are for Burque, lol.
                          We'd need another 7 votes (23 total, which is 5 more than record) all for me or baatfam to topple Roger's lead here.

So while I wouldn't presume to call it, Roger, think about a theme to announce tomorrow
                          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

I'm a little late for voting, but I'll vote anyway. I vote for Cowboy. Man is that stator fried! "This is your brain- This is your brain without a sh775 regulator!"
                            My Motorcycles:
                            22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                            22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                            82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                            81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                            79 1000e (all original)
                            82 850g (all original)
                            80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                              I'm a little late for voting, but I'll vote anyway. I vote for Cowboy. Man is that stator fried! "This is your brain- This is your brain without a sh775 regulator!"
                              Thank you Norm. Yea, I went through another stator like that before I finally bought my SH775; not a single stator problem since on my bike
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

OK....Sorry, been outside taking sunrise photos of some flowers....

Yes, a landslide, no doubt.

With one vote each, Trevor, Redman, and Rich82GS750TZ
                                With two votes each, Baatfam, Kerrfunk, and Cowboyup3371

And with a landslide 8 votes - Burque73

Roger, what you got for us....?
                                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                                X